Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The more the game progresses, the more I feel bad about Bob. He just tries to fix his declining marriage while Linda is just being a bitch. Not only that, but his own secretary is trying to fuck him over and the MC may assist her, even though the father is helping him by giving him money and advice. Normally in these kind of games, you have a reason to hate the dad because he's cheating, violent, criminal, a disciple of Satan himself or all of the above, but in this, he's just a well-intentioned businessman with a sub fetish.
A younger hotter version of Linda. And have Linda become jealous, wanting Bob back.

Reactions: Jack0h

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I got stuck at the pool.its a bug?
Android?
Update
I made android port for everyone.
Version: 0.6C
Note:
- Incest Patch Pre-Applied ( Thank you to bas for this ) But it doesn't work for 0.6C.!!!
- Pool cleaning button coding changed.
- The game opens late because the file size is large. Just wait a minute.
- The character statistics tab on the computer is failing. I removed it from the game. Use the MC phone.
Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:

I haven't made a video for the neighbors yet. I will add soon. Good forums for everyone.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
just a quick question, how do i get money after i cannot clean the pool anymore?
Go to the site
Upload the save to the site
Find the line "inventory > Money(1234)"
Change the value
Download save

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
The more the game progresses, the more I feel bad about Bob. He just tries to fix his declining marriage while Linda is just being a bitch. Not only that, but his own secretary is trying to fuck him over and the MC may assist her, even though the father is helping him by giving him money and advice. Normally in these kind of games, you have a reason to hate the dad because he's cheating, violent, criminal, a disciple of Satan himself or all of the above, but in this, he's just a well-intentioned businessman with a sub fetish.
In my playthrough I lied to the twins, they're hot, yeah but other than that?. I rather focus the attention and the priorities to the women in the family, my MC may be screwing Bob by fucking with Mom and that's fine by me, no real harm there and I really like it, but to screw his job and at the same time the family's income just to enrich a pair of hot twins that are only giving the same thing that I can get from other women including the related ones?...it's just not an appealing bargain, so I got the BJ's, saw them naked, play with them but that's about it.

Last edited:

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Really not sure where you are upto then pal?
If you dont know who Charles is... chances are Carolines necklace hasnt even gone missing yet.
Id say just visit her in the shop in afternoons and talk to her in the evening in her bedroom.
Caroline isn't in the shop morning, afternoon, or evening. Only place to find her is in her bedroom at night and the only options are the night time sex ones.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Ran through the update. I feel as if I missed about 55,000 words of this alleged 60,000 word update.

hgame123

Sep 21, 2018
How do you apply the save files because i just keep downloading them and then dropping them in the save folder, but its not working

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Meaculpa family, nice update !
It's a shame to have done some touch-ups on Caroline's face, less attractive.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
still i find it humourous that you find sympathy for the sociopath, celia. yes she very clearly is one, as the mc may be as well. also i fail to see anything he did to her as rape, she could always say no. her desire to keep hidden her criminal activity overrides that.
so all he is really doing is receiving payment for not turning her in to law enforcement, so basically forced prostitution, but i don't think with celia's mentality that really bothers her. she desires total control over others and when she can't have it, she lashes out violently which is why she trains in martial arts. btw you left out how judy also has problems, more so than the mc, she is the one who talked him into all of this haha as any psychologist she is quite clearly insane. oh yes the footage, i really do not think the footage kept her on the table it was probably more due to the fact of the electro stimulator dildo, enough volts thru your body and your muscles no matter how big turn to mush and you can't move or can only barely move. but if you noticed, she likes his cock, she doesn't like him cumming inside of her because due to her sociopathic tendancies giving life to another is just something she will not do. which is why she hasn't ever had a kid before even with her husband.
if you really move back and look at everyone in the game as a whole you will quickly notice they all have some mental abberations as dictated by society at large. but are they really mental abberations or just ppl not being inhibited by societal rules?

i do believe tho that celia deserved some of the blackmailing for her part in the public humiliation of the kid. she could have just politely said no and moved on but instead she decided to make it public so all his peers would know. probably in the sad hopes of crushing him so much he would commit suicide so she could get off on that. one thing that does puzzle me tho, why are we pondering over the psychological aspects of fictional game characters? is this not yet another sign of mental abberations in ourselves?
Because there is a large pool of these games. All with MC's that act either similarly or differently. In My New Life, the MC uses blackmail on one girl, but you never got the blackmail stuff. It's just for the 100% of the old version. In the new one, he mainly just seems to help people to want to help them. No "Do the thing or that's it". Aside from his sister. That's fucked.

Honestly, I think ICSTOR is just fucked, and lazy. Macy is a great start of a story that he could have easily expanded on, but instead decides to focus on fucking family members. Lily is hinted at slightly, then disappears. Delilah says hi, then is gone. And this keeps happening. He needs to stick to 1 storyline to completion or stop introducing girls that you can only touch once or not at all then they disappear.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes