May 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, at least one good news (about male friend). Actually, I have one question and I hope some of Patrons ask him it. Do he ever plan to go and animate those non-animated scenes with Caroline in this last update? And, I'm talking about scenes in spoiler.
And those are just examples for scenes which went non-animated while in previous Linda update almost all those scenes were. There is around 20 scenes which begs for some animation.

Last edited:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
It is just me or Linda's waist is becoming progressively thinner? She is starting to resemble those women from centuries XVII-XIX who used corsets. :unsure: :unsure:
Isn't she literally wearing a corset in the image? Agree it's way overdone, though.

Spacetraveler

Jun 17, 2019
,,I wasn't feeling well and had to take an antibiotics course for ten days. "
In this point i'm expected that he gonna play out the "I have corona virus" card. Maybe the next delay in February? :unsure: And he have the nerve to say the developing going well :KEK: Why are so many people who still supporting this guy?

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
so the delay is because he has been ill and needed a 10 day course of antibiotics, now on day 3 he feels better..... what the fuck has he been doing with the rest of the month then? His mods claimed he was sick and bedridden 2 weeks ago, now hes saying its recent? am i misunderstanding something here?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so the delay is because he has been ill and needed a 10 day course of antibiotics, now on day 3 he feels better..... what the fuck has he been doing with the rest of the month then? His mods claimed he was sick and bedridden 2 weeks ago, now hes saying its recent? am i misunderstanding something here?
you might as well stop whining its not going to make the update come any quicker you do know this is a free site where we get the games you should sponsor him then you can bitch about it

Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
He gave up on his game after v0.5 and is constantly pulling lame excuses out of his ass since then. This time he didn't apologize or even acknowledge his missed January release date.
He. Just. Doesn't. Give. A. Fuck. Anymore.

Last edited:

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ehhhh ok. Why won't he just say, listen guys I'm a little bit tired of constantly working on the game and updates will arrive slower than before. Let's say, every 2 months. Done. Everybody shuts up, topic closed. All this BS he's releasing is unnecessary and really nobody cares. People just want updates on time.

Aug 16, 2018
To all the people hating on ICSTOR for being "sick,"

"Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw ICSTOR pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

Or maybe it's coronavirus and ICSTOR doesn't want us to panic.

/s

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
you might as well stop whining its not going to make the update come any quicker you do know this is a free site where we get the games you should sponsor him then you can bitch about it
I previously backed him on patreon for well over a year stopping when he went on his break and doing so intermittently since his so called return....... therefore I can bitch and moan as much as i like as you have given me permission to do so...... the guy is taking the absolute piss and has been for the last 18 months, hence my latest sub is ending tomorrow and wont be getting renewed.

wouldntyaknow.PNG

Yes its a free pirate site, but its also a forum for discussion, if anyone feels that he is taking the piss, which by the looks of it many do agree that he is, then it is a perfectly good point to raise. Its not like we can discuss it anywhere else, he ignores patreon and the discord is oppressive its beyond belief.

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
Please stay tuned for the release. :)
Yeah... stay, pay... get fuked, figuratively!
Nevermind you have to pay $10 to even see that fking post... and not see any updates.
I see I didn't miss much. Expectations met!

Edit: Whooops... thanks vmaks for the post!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes