Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
What is available of the game deserves ALL THE LOVE it get's, because a lot people like what was made so far! That the dev milks his patreons by playing dead is another story, but if everybody would act according to the beginning of your post (and yeah: I stopped reading after that), EVERY game that is not released as v1.0 should not get any attention....!
most games that never got v1.0 is either tagged abandoned or can't be seen in trending....in this case, it's neither abandoned or getting proper updates.....and most game in trending got regular updates....i have been following ths game from day 1 and yes, it got enough love for the last 3 years.....and your point of saying that it still deserve the love, doesn't fit with me and neither with other people who have been following this game for so long.....you can love a food...but given everyday, it will loose all it's love....you can't have the same food for 3 years and still have to pay for it....

• Angry
Reactions: Plake

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
most games that never got v1.0 is either tagged abandoned or can't be seen in trending....in this case, it's neither abandoned or getting proper updates.....and most game in trending got regular updates....i have been following ths game from day 1 and yes, it got enough love for the last 3 years.....and your point of saying that it still deserve the love, doesn't fit with me and neither with other people who have been following this game for so long.....you can love a food...but given everyday, it will loose all it's love....you can't have the same food for 3 years and still have to pay for it....
The frequency of people posting in this topic says otherwise, people love what is available so far. And comparing this discussion to eating the same food every day does not make sense! I never talked about the people backing him on patreon, so if you want to reply to my post, reply to what I wrote...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ElmerFudd

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
In the end, your opinion does not matter at all, because 6,647 people disagree with you.

ICSTOR patrons.png

Full disclosure, I think ICSTOR is a scam artist and a compulsive liar, but the same logic applies to my opinion as well.
It does not matter at all, because thousands disagree.

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
In the end, your opinion does not matter at all, because 6,647 people disagree with you.

View attachment 723793

Full disclosure, I think ICSTOR is a scam artist and a compulsive liar, but the same logic applies to my opinion as well.
It does not matter at all, because thousands disagree.
i can't disagree with you on that...it's true that my opinion doesn't matter....but at the end of the day i am free to criticize something as much as i can show my love for something.....so yeah, i will still give my opinion....your opinion is not needed for me....and as you can see i don't comment much....but there's a limit, and had to put my thinking on the table....it doesn't matter to me if someone agrees or disagree with me...cause at the end of the day it's my personal opinion....and you didn't have to show me the screenshot of ICSTOR's patreon page cause i was one of the dumbs in those numbers....and know very well how unnaturally people love him...

• Angry

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i can't disagree with you on that...it's true that my opinion doesn't matter....but at the end of the day i am free to criticize something as much as i can show my love for something.....so yeah, i will still give my opinion....your opinion is not needed for me....and as you can see i don't comment much....but there's a limit, and had to put my thinking on the table....it doesn't matter to me if someone agrees or disagree with me...cause at the end of the day it's my personal opinion....and you didn't have to show me the screenshot of ICSTOR's patreon page cause i was one of the dumbs in those numbers....and know very well how unnaturally people love him...
Well, I've got something that ISN'T an opinion: that's way too many ellipses.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The frequency of people posting in this topic says otherwise, people love what is available so far. And comparing this discussion to eating the same food every day does not make sense! I never talked about the people backing him on patreon, so if you want to reply to my post, reply to what I wrote...
People love to make fun of blind believers and tell new people about this game being in a state of unconfirmed death... some may say it's undead... and that for the last 1,5-2 years... before he started his delay game with his supporters this game had love... now it's a mix of disappointment and rage

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
People love to make fun of blind believers and tell new people about this game being in a state of unconfirmed death... some may say it's undead... and that for the last 1,5-2 years... before he started his delay game with his supporters this game had love... now it's a mix of disappointment and rage
Still, if the game would be sh*tty nobody would complain about the fact there are no updates. Everybody would move on. And I even dare to say that this amount of Patreons after such a long time is possibly a factor in why the dev doesn't give a flying f. But that has nothing to do with the quality of what is there, which is truly objective, but that brings me back to my first sentence...

• Angry

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Still, if the game would be sh*tty nobody would complain about the fact there are no updates. Everybody would move on. And I even dare to say that this amount of Patreons after such a long time is possibly a factor in why the dev doesn't give a flying f. But that has nothing to do with the quality of what is there, which is truly objective, but that brings me back to my first sentence...
Compare the content of 0.6 with the content from 0.3 or 0.4... the game HAD good quality in reasonable time... but the latest Update don't show any of that... with droping quality the overall rating drops... people loved the start of the game and most of those who sing their praise here haven't reached the end yet.
And in regards to his Patreon... that's a mystery in itself

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
Compare the content of 0.6 with the content from 0.3 or 0.4... the game HAD good quality in reasonable time... but the latest Update don't show any of that... with droping quality the overall rating drops... people loved the start of the game and most of those who sing their praise here haven't reached the end yet.
And in regards to his Patreon... that's a mystery in itself
I started with 0.6e (is e latest?) so I can only talk about that and the reviews, sorry. The last 30+ pages also don't talk about any quality problems, or bad translation so the current available game "Milfy City 0.6e" is a great game so far (for me at least). I am not long enough here to accurately compare it to other games and make an educated decision on that, so I can only talk about the quality in the "full" game (you get what I mean) in the first post. =)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And
I started with 0.6e (is e latest?) so I can only talk about that and the reviews, sorry. The last 30+ pages also don't talk about any quality problems, or bad translation so the current available game "Milfy City 0.6e" is a great game so far (for me at least). I am not long enough here to accurately compare it to other games and make an educated decision on that, so I can only talk about the quality in the "full" game (you get what I mean) in the first post. =)
that's my point... the game started great to incredible and than quality constantly droped... the quantity and quality of 0.6e was an avalanche of a drop in both and compared to more than 12 month development it's simply not feasable... which is why this thread still has so much activity... we mainly inform people of these facts and that they shouldn't keep any hopes of a better Update in a near future.
ICStor has proven this behaviour prior and we know what to expect at this point... which is why I call this game undead

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
And

that's my point... the game started great to incredible and than quality constantly droped... the quantity and quality of 0.6e was an avalanche of a drop in both and compared to more than 12 month development it's simply not feasable... which is why this thread still has so much activity... we mainly inform people of these facts and that they shouldn't keep any hopes of a better Update in a near future.
ICStor has proven this behaviour prior and we know what to expect at this point... which is why I call this game undead
I know why people write here because I am able to read.. I never said the last update was great, so what is your point in telling me that?

Edit: to compare it: The TV series LOST is considered to be one of the best tv shows ever, while almost all agree the last few episodes were crap (never watched it), but that doesnt change the fact that it was a great series!

Last edited:
  • Angry

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know why people write here because I am able to read.. I never said the last update was great, so what is your point in telling me that?

Edit: to compare it: The TV series LOST is considered to be one of the best tv shows ever, while almost all agree the last few episodes were crap (never watched it), but that doesnt change the fact that it was a great series!
Yet it never gave a sequel where the same pattern returned... quiet opposite to ICStor and his games

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
i don't know why people are still waiting for this game....this game doesn't deserve the love it is getting....it's dev is just thriving on the small dumb patreons who are still supporting him.....i am no developer, but one thing i do know is that it doesn't take that much time to bring an update....if the developer is having trouble finding time for this project then he should just abandon it...but of course he will not....he is getting money for not doing anything....and it's a request to F95zone team to remove the game from trending no.1....cause i highly doubt there will be any update anytime soon and even if it does, still it doesn't deserve to be trending....the dv is just misusing our love....

Totally agree with you. This was one of the first games that I started and I really enjoyed it (it was even the first one that I played with incest and that left me in shock at the beginning haha) and it always seemed very good and quality.

But now looking at all these months in perspective and having played many other games, I can say that there are MANY great devs that try a lot more on their projects and do not get a quarter of the attention that people like ICStor who seem to prefer to charge for a game that he himself has left dead and without conclusion.

I just hope that people are somewhat coherent and start to see that there are more VNs in addition to the big 5-6 that we've all started with this, and that they deserve much more support than this guy.

ouine

Apr 30, 2017
do not be jealous guys... if Icstors patreons wants to pay him despite of his attitude and efforts so be it.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Problem this game will face if soon not updated, its is going to be simply outdated. More and more games are being released that already have better graphics and story. Curies to see how long his patrons will support him once they realize there are better games that regularly updated out there.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes