haiyen3108

May 20, 2018
guys please help at celia route, i just finished at the security room at school and deleted the taped, after that met with celia and she walked away, trying to access webcam at evening but still can't find the BJ at toilet :( thanks in advance

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
So like, any money cheat or what
Save the game and Upload the damn save in save edior. You'll get the gist of what variables vary the character stats in the game. If you've enabled the Console then you can add the variables as such. Ex: money = 1000. and then hit the enter key. Press the Esc key to exit console and then view the changes in the game.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Save the game and Upload the damn save in save edior. You'll get the gist of what variables vary the character stats in the game. If you've enabled the Console then you can add the variables as such. Ex: money = 1000. and then hit the enter key. Press the Esc key to exit console and then view the changes in the game.
I tried that, I couldn't find what the variable for money was.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Wow, I had already given up on this game. Downloading now. I'll play it tomorrow.

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Don't overwrite them. Save games from this update separately.
I loaded 0.6b, clicked Load and my previous save appeared. Clicked that previous save and get Error, I never copied/pasted over my saves from 0.5c to 0.6b. Why am I still getting Errors?

3.80 star(s) 424 Votes