megacct

May 15, 2017
Has anybody applied LewdPatcher? Does it work correct out-of-the-box or will it need to be updated first?

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Wasn't his last patreon goal (which was long reached): "Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!"

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
memory leak on the mac version? damn thing doesn't even launch. i haven't played since a year so not sure if there's something that's changed

E: This goes on for a bit when it finally crashes out

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
OverflowError: value too large to convert to short

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/private/var/folders/mg/pzsbz8dd3cvbp4qb58gg54jw0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/EFC7ADD8-B142-466D-A22B-2D768DF9DDBE/d/Milfy_City.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()

Last edited:

WestN

Jun 29, 2018
Wasn't his last patreon goal (which was long reached): "Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!"
With all these delays, pretty much resigned to that never happening. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a dev deliver on that goal. Even the popular Dreams of Desire was supposed to have full animations but after the game was completed the goal was abandoned. Guess what their new game is promising? :cautious:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
:cry: I know that I shouldn't complain, because it's already so much if we get some animated things. After who the develope go. But ... the first night with Caroline ass fuck and... no animation? I can understand if the pussy one you do in images. But the first time anal thing and... no animation. Is so sad :cry:
I hope the rest of the game is animated or at last most of them, This game deserve every sex scene animated. I know that is hard to do every thing animated. But with a graphic like this, the game really need it. I dubit it we see a 0.6e :LOL: also because i think soon we see something like Christmas event 2 and this time i how in some real sex scene in.
Oh well i go to the game and see how the update continue after the night sex with Caroline.

For now me rank are
Mother
Caroline
Aunt
Sarah
Teacher

I prefer voluptuous body to lollicon thing. Surelly Sarah do not go in the lolli thing. But if it were not because she is MC'sister and red haired, i think for me she go in the last palace. But because i like incest more, i put her at the penultimate place for now.
Anyway Mother/Caroline are the best :love:

Reactions: Pippone

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Aww. I downloaded the newest version and it only shows 3 of my saves, way early on in the game. Seriously early, since the sister is only at 2 and everyone else is at 1. And I know I did everything but the neighbor content in the last patch :(

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Well, guess it's time to finally check this update out, last time I made a save was November 20th of last year.:LOL:

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes