HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
I think another month's delay is pretty feasible given that the side characters are also getting finished, rather than just rushing to abrupt conclusions on the 3 main characters (Linda, Sara, Caroline) and calling it a day. And the side characters aren't being rushed either. I've taken the time to write some depth to their personalities beyond, "THIS GIRL LOOKS DIFFERENT! FUCK HER TOO!"

By the start of next week I'm expecting to have the number of renders I'm currently writing (not counting all the ones I've completed so far) to rise to about 1000.

I can fully understand if you believe the game is not going to be released, or is going to slip back into a developmental coma. I thought it was on its deathbed as well, and now I've been getting more work in the past 4-ish months though than I have in years.

I'm not asking you to support ICSTOR on Patreon; but I do have one request though - take your time and properly enjoy the full game when it comes out. :)
Half of me believes you and the other half wants to believe you but...you know how it is.

Apr 19, 2020
RUSHING??? ........ RUSHING??? .... HAHAHAA.. you are a joke and nothing more than smoke and mirrors and a distraction to keep this thread alive. if you had any self respect you would feel guilty for being part of the scam and end your employment with scamstor.. but money > morals right?
Now that’s a good one….

But anyways the start of this year was not good for adult game fans , lots of good projects have gone dead (for instance - Demon Boy , Midnight Paradise , TAC , etc ).

Lets see what we will witness in the coming 10 months.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
RUSHING??? ........ RUSHING??? .... HAHAHAA.. you are a joke and nothing more than smoke and mirrors and a distraction to keep this thread alive. if you had any self respect you would feel guilty for being part of the scam and end your employment with scamstor.. but money > morals right?
The thread is marked [Abandoned], and it should stay that way until the game is fully released.

There is nothing to gain by keeping this thread alive; I do the writing and I like F95 as a forum, so I just share updates on my side of the work.

I've never asked anyone on here to subscribe to ICSTOR's Patreon, and I'm not going to start asking that now. Just enjoy the game when it comes out.

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
I think another month's delay is pretty feasible given that the side characters are also getting finished, rather than just rushing to abrupt conclusions on the 3 main characters (Linda, Sara, Caroline) and calling it a day. And the side characters aren't being rushed either. I've taken the time to write some depth to their personalities beyond, "THIS GIRL LOOKS DIFFERENT! FUCK HER TOO!"

By the start of next week I'm expecting to have the number of renders I'm currently writing (not counting all the ones I've completed so far) to rise to about 1000.

I can fully understand if you believe the game is not going to be released, or is going to slip back into a developmental coma. I thought it was on its deathbed as well, and now I've been getting more work in the past 4-ish months though than I have in years.

I'm not asking you to support ICSTOR on Patreon; but I do have one request though - take your time and properly enjoy the full game when it comes out. :)
I see important keywords.....another month's delay is pretty, lol~~~~

Mar 9, 2022
The thread is marked [Abandoned], and it should stay that way until the game is fully released.

There is nothing to gain by keeping this thread alive; I do the writing and I like F95 as a forum, so I just share updates on my side of the work.

I've never asked anyone on here to subscribe to ICSTOR's Patreon, and I'm not going to start asking that now. Just enjoy the game when it comes out.
but your posts are keeping people's hopes alive and helping the one (whose name I won't name) get more supporters on Patreon, so please don't pretend to be innocent if nothing happens to the release again and again and again.

Sotiris potiris

Oct 29, 2017
why are people complaining about even this "indirect" source of "updates". it should give them a realistic estimate. 1-2 months imho, since if they 'are just about finishing the renders etc, it will need to be properly implemented once it's all in the can. then tested etc. no one's forcing anyone to do anything. you can stop supporting the guy. resub when you think it's worth it, or not at all. i mean even this site ... it's nature. i will gladly support someone who's work i enjoy.

Fharmut

Dec 13, 2019

I will choose to believe that the game is going to finish maybe some years from now and I´m pretty sure I will enjoy that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I will be playing other games as everyone else

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
you are guilty by association. working for and enabling the continuation of the scam. On here playing innocent writer when you are clearly doing community management work keeping ppl talking, engaging, hoping for that next tease or update. coming to the same thread that does link to his patreon whether you tell ppl to go there or not is irrelevant. Do you get paid more for your interactions here? no? okay so you just like the abuse and all the trolls calling your master a scammer? you enjoy defending yourself and playing innocent non scammer? repeating the same " enjoy the game when it comes out" continuing to push the narrative that it will in-fact get updated EVENTUALLY. if you have no reason to be here other than to update ppl on what you are specifically are doing. i suggest you stop posting here all together. if what you say is true, there is no need for you to be here constantly reminding us as we will all see end results right? if you cannot see how your interactions here are easily associated with the scam, then you are a lost cause and scum of the earth. Money > Morals.
I've always only ever been paid by ICSTOR after an update gets released. I'm not getting paid until the final version of the completed game is released.

I gain nothing from any further delays. If ICSTOR disappears again then I have written thousands of renders for nothing.

With that in mind, I was also the one who organised the expansion of the team by interviewing new hires. I've been doing all I can to ramp up production.

And lastly, since the very first version of Milfy City, my email appears as credit when you launch the game.

I am, very likely, the person with most to gain by having Milfy City finished. I only get paid if it is completed, and if it doesn't get finished (or gets poorly finished) then my name and email are associated with a failed project.

I understand that you can't believe me right now, but when the completed game finally does release (hopefully within a month or two) I hope you'll be able to look back over every comment I have made on here and see I've been acting with integrity and honesty the whole time.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
I've always only ever been paid by ICSTOR after an update gets released. I'm not getting paid until the final version of the completed game is released.

I gain nothing from any further delays. If ICSTOR disappears again then I have written thousands of renders for nothing.

With that in mind, I was also the one who organised the expansion of the team by interviewing new hires. I've been doing all I can to ramp up production.

And lastly, since the very first version of Milfy City, my email appears as credit when you launch the game.

I am, very likely, the person with most to gain by having Milfy City finished. I only get paid if it is completed, and if it doesn't get finished (or gets poorly finished) then my name and email are associated with a failed project.

I understand that you can't believe me right now, but when the completed game finally does release (hopefully within a month or two) I hope you'll be able to look back over every comment I have made on here and see I've been acting with integrity and honesty the whole time.
you sus

has anyone seen you and ICSTOR in the same room at the same time?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
you sus

has anyone seen you and ICSTOR in the same room at the same time?
Take a look at ICSTOR's first ever game. Look at how poor the English is.

While ICSTOR was writing that, I was writing smutty stories on 4Chan in perfect English.

You can trawl through my erotic writing history all the way back to 2012, when I first created Onyxdime as my writing persona.

onyxstories.blogspot.com

Newer work can be found on fiction.live and Hentai Foundry.

Additionally, look at the kind of fetishes that we each covered. I tend to write about erotic horror, interactive stories, tentacle monsters, magical girls etc. Not even in the same ballpark as ICSTOR's genres.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Take a look at ICSTOR's first ever game. Look at how poor the English is.

While ICSTOR was writing that, I was writing smutty stories on 4Chan in perfect English.

You can trawl through my erotic writing history all the way back to 2012, when I first created Onyxdime as my writing persona.

onyxstories.blogspot.com

Newer work can be found on fiction.live and Hentai Foundry.

Additionally, look at the kind of fetishes that we each covered. I tend to write about erotic horror, interactive stories, tentacle monsters, magical girls etc. Not even in the same ballpark as ICSTOR's genres.
i was joking lol, im nowhere near as invested in this game as the others here

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and Onyxdime

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
I've never once asked for your posts to be deleted for personal attacks.

Either someone is reporting it, or an F95 mod is actively monitoring the thread.

Absolutely, I can prove all of it. I could send heavily censored versions of my self assessment tax return to show when I did and did not receive money from ICSTOR. I could also show the PayPal emails for each instance that ICSTOR sends me payment for work completed. However, I would also have to censor these as well.

Both of these have a high degree of risk of revealing my real name, or pertinent details about my other business, and I would much rather not be doxxed due to failing to censor my name/address etc. by accident.

Would you accept redacted versions of these as evidence? Or would the redactions make them unreliable pieces of evidence in your view?

No, I'm not going to mock you for exercising reasonable suspicion. You were acting on the best information that you had at the time. Just enjoy the game when it comes out.
I would just say, stop trying to prove anything. I mean we're on F95zone :)

Either way, hope there will be another release, but the way these games are milked to the drop people are getting weary and will avoid getting invested in anything related after so much time. So there's that.

I wish these projects could just be started then finished and then published sold... too bad this model seems obsolete.

Reactions: l69p
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes