PHANTOM3DX

Nov 18, 2021
Most patches are fan made, so hopefully we'll get a patch that restores everything to the glory it should've been when we should've gotten the finished game three years ago before Patreon's butchery. Let's hope.

As far as who could or would do it, I hope Lain returns and can do it. That's who my money is on.
He also said that mod would also be part of the game

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This game has a great engine implementation. But to be honest in my opinion, Milf Control was a better game.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
this game has been over for me for a long time, but I would have liked an anal scene with the mom.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
but is the game worth three years+ of waiting?
Why wait for something? Any expectations give rise to disappointment.

In addition, with the light hand of the "collective west" we do not have to pay for any content with bank cards.
So we are free and clean, comrades :LUL:

May 12, 2023
Why wait for something? Any expectations give rise to disappointment.

In addition, with the light hand of the "collective west" we do not have to pay for any content with bank cards.
So we are free and clean, comrades :LUL:
To me, my journey with Caroline ended a long time ago in that hotel room. I wanted the true pregnancy ending, but it doesn't matter, I'm still happy with it.

Why I'm waiting now is more of a morbid curiosity to see what happened in the other routes. I want to see what happens with Sara but otherwise, not many other girls in this game interest me. Caroline was always my #1, I just wanted to see what happened with the post main-route story with Caroline.

Reactions: SageJosyMaya
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes