DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I don't know if I'm allowed to post links to other websites here since I'm still new to F95 but I checked his reddit page and saw the post there. Basically, he reveals the title of Project X and a bunch more information about structure and a bit of story. Regarding Milfy City, he said that he will talk about the 0.7 update next week, when he will also reveal more news about Project X. I hope this helps.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Ah so this isnt dead and dude is working on a second project along with this... Groovy. (sarcasm because its likely an excuse to lollygag further, but who knows...)

Reactions: Jaun Karr

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ah so this isnt dead and dude is working on a second project along with this... Groovy. (sarcasm because its likely an excuse to lollygag further, but who knows...)
3rd project:
Milfy Kingdom
Project X
Milfy City

This game is clearly lowest on their list of priorities.
Same as they always do, start something new and leave the old unfinished shit to rot, just move to a new never to be finished game and get more $$$$$
It's ICSTOR's MO

cc31

Nov 21, 2018
3rd project:
Milfy Kingdom
Project X
Milfy City

Same as they always do, start something new and leave the old unfinished shit to rot, just move to a new never to be finished game and get more $$$$$
It's ICSTOR's MO
Project X = Milfy Kingdom

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
3rd project:
Milfy Kingdom
Project X
Milfy City

It's ICSTOR's MO
Sounds like I should just free my drive space..... glad I decided against being a patron jfc.

Reactions: whichone

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
So, 2 years later Milfy Kingdom will be abandoned, for the development of Milfy Planet? I mean Villa->City->Kingdom->?(Planet) ))
Milfy Villa->City->Milfy Kingdom-> Milfy Empire->Milfy Continents->Milfy Planet (aka: planet of the milfs)->Milfy Galaxy (aka; Milfy Way?!?) -> Milfy Universe then the MC turns out to be Thanos wipes out 3/4 male population settles down back on a planet and starts -- > milfy farm --> to Milfy Hamlet

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Here is the latest patreon post.
So now he wants to go even bigger despite previously announcing that he realised the scale of Milfy City was to big for him to manage... Yeah that'll definately work nothing can go wrong with that.
Just a small delay (1 week) in duration of the year it looks really small. Ok, lets wait for his new game :) I think it will not lose the charm of MCity
2 Weeks delay (since he wanted to make 1 Post per week, this is the 3rd week of November) and a whole year for Milfy City... we are clearly to critical for him

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes