Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
1637257909779.png

Hey, again guys!
So, it has been a while since the last post.
As most of you are probably aware, the page was temporarily suspended at the request of Patreon. We have had to change many things about the game and rewrite a lot of material. We also took this opportunity to check the game in its entirety for spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors - fixing those in the process.
My mental health was not the best during this time, but my team and I worked through it, and we managed to get the changes made and the page back up.
We have also used this time to come up with plans for the future. I can say that I’m quite excited about what we have planned. In this post, I will outline what the team and I have come up with. :)

When it comes to Milfy City:
When is the next update?
We are planning to release one more update before the final release of the game. This update will focus on Judy, and the renders have been 95% completed. We have also had to remove Celia from the game temporarily, at Patreons request. Pending a rewrite of her entire story arc.

Why?
We have wanted Milfy City to be what it should be since the beginning. This plan will not work for now since Celia had to be removed from the story temporarily. She was the main character holding the story for a few other characters. We plan to bring her back in the final release with her content updated alongside other characters. At this moment, it is too much work to do in only the two-week time frame.

Did you lie again?
I know that many comments will be like that, but this was a curiously/strange and difficult year in the sense that nothing went as I had planned. It may look like I plan to never release the final update, but that’s just ridiculous thinking.
I have said many times in my earlier posts that I want to finish this game, so I can focus on the next one which I want to start ASAP. I have a lot of energy, ideas, characters, and almost the whole plot for the next game prepared already.

Can you specify the date of the final release?
No. It’s not possible at the moment. My team and I are actively working on it, though.

You’re receiving support to create games!
Yes, I’m only the creator, and without you guys, I would never have even created such a game as Milfy City, but as I said many times in the past. I’m not forcing anyone to support me.
Every person that supported me in the last year will receive the final version for free.

You can stop supporting me and still receive the game.
You can use that money to support other creators that need more support for their games, which may not be that popular but are also very good, hidden gems as they are. You can find more creators on my Discord. I strongly encourage you to check out some smaller creators! They need your support to grow.
I will add a new post with the progress every two weeks from now on. So, no more waiting for a post that can appear anytime, just like this one.

What happened to Project X?
Many of you have already heard about that project. The first idea for that game was too big to achieve, so we decided to stop working on it, for now. We will be starting a new one with a more defined and realistic plan.
The official name of the next project is “Milfy Mafia''. But the polls and news for this game will not appear here. If anyone is interested in it, you can check the Discord announcements. I am planning to create different polls regarding the content for you all that you want to see. So it is a good idea to check it out regularly. Episode 1 will launch in 2022.
I can only say that Milfy Mafia will be similar to Milfy City, and it’s happening in the same universe *wink*. But, everything will be improved. Varying from the graphics, animations, story, and the many choices that will have an impact on the main story.

Last words:
I won't lie saying that this year was not good to me nor to the game, but I’m sure that next year will be a lot better. :) I have many plans and I’m very excited.
I want to personally thank each of my Patrons that stayed with me over those years. If not for you all we would have stopped creating the games you enjoy a long time ago. I hope that next year will show that this support was not in vain. Maybe, I am planning a little surprise by the end of the year :)
The next post will be posted at the beginning of next month.
In the end, I can only say that I’m inviting everyone to Discord, we’re more active there, and I will be answering questions. :)

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
You have to be actually delusional to believe any word that is coming out of his mouth at this point, he got a bazillion chances to prove hes not full of crap and he never ceased to prove otherwise, the post is, again, damage control in my honest opinion and will keep the thirsty ones at bay for another few months of free cash

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
What the fuck is going on here?
View attachment 1506497
He must be doing this on purpose. Is it some kind of symbolism? Useless knots?
Maybe it's missing a vertical piece of rope there, like in the style of japanese shibari.

But yeah it's a very basic and gross error if you ask me because nothing is supporting those knots there.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
View attachment 1506477

Hey, again guys!
So, it has been a while since the last post.
As most of you are probably aware, the page was temporarily suspended at the request of Patreon. We have had to change many things about the game and rewrite a lot of material. We also took this opportunity to check the game in its entirety for spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors - fixing those in the process.
My mental health was not the best during this time, but my team and I worked through it, and we managed to get the changes made and the page back up.
We have also used this time to come up with plans for the future. I can say that I’m quite excited about what we have planned. In this post, I will outline what the team and I have come up with. :)

When it comes to Milfy City:
When is the next update?
We are planning to release one more update before the final release of the game. This update will focus on Judy, and the renders have been 95% completed. We have also had to remove Celia from the game temporarily, at Patreons request. Pending a rewrite of her entire story arc.

Why?
We have wanted Milfy City to be what it should be since the beginning. This plan will not work for now since Celia had to be removed from the story temporarily. She was the main character holding the story for a few other characters. We plan to bring her back in the final release with her content updated alongside other characters. At this moment, it is too much work to do in only the two-week time frame.

Did you lie again?
I know that many comments will be like that, but this was a curiously/strange and difficult year in the sense that nothing went as I had planned. It may look like I plan to never release the final update, but that’s just ridiculous thinking.
I have said many times in my earlier posts that I want to finish this game, so I can focus on the next one which I want to start ASAP. I have a lot of energy, ideas, characters, and almost the whole plot for the next game prepared already.

No. It’s not possible at the moment. My team and I are actively working on it, though.

You’re receiving support to create games!
Yes, I’m only the creator, and without you guys, I would never have even created such a game as Milfy City, but as I said many times in the past. I’m not forcing anyone to support me.
Every person that supported me in the last year will receive the final version for free.

You can stop supporting me and still receive the game.
You can use that money to support other creators that need more support for their games, which may not be that popular but are also very good, hidden gems as they are. You can find more creators on my Discord. I strongly encourage you to check out some smaller creators! They need your support to grow.
I will add a new post with the progress every two weeks from now on. So, no more waiting for a post that can appear anytime, just like this one.

What happened to Project X?
Many of you have already heard about that project. The first idea for that game was too big to achieve, so we decided to stop working on it, for now. We will be starting a new one with a more defined and realistic plan.
The official name of the next project is “Milfy Mafia''. But the polls and news for this game will not appear here. If anyone is interested in it, you can check the Discord announcements. I am planning to create different polls regarding the content for you all that you want to see. So it is a good idea to check it out regularly. Episode 1 will launch in 2022.
I can only say that Milfy Mafia will be similar to Milfy City, and it’s happening in the same universe *wink*. But, everything will be improved. Varying from the graphics, animations, story, and the many choices that will have an impact on the main story.

Last words:
I won't lie saying that this year was not good to me nor to the game, but I’m sure that next year will be a lot better. :) I have many plans and I’m very excited.
I want to personally thank each of my Patrons that stayed with me over those years. If not for you all we would have stopped creating the games you enjoy a long time ago. I hope that next year will show that this support was not in vain. Maybe, I am planning a little surprise by the end of the year :)
The next post will be posted at the beginning of next month.
In the end, I can only say that I’m inviting everyone to Discord, we’re more active there, and I will be answering questions. :)

its very easy do hide behind the "mental health"
i mean, i dont doubt that he can have some issues but being months millking his patreons without saying a word...

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Did you lie again?
pngegg.png

It may look like I plan to never release the final update, but that’s just ridiculous thinking.
I have a lot of energy
I will add a new post with the progress every two weeks from now on.
I won't lie saying that this year was not good to me nor to the game, but I’m sure that next year will be a lot better.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Whatever it is, I'm keeping my "legacy" version always installed and keeping the game the way it should and "used to be"

I never do Celia's route, but I do NOT WANT a censored version of the game without keeping what I already enjoy with the "legacy"/uncensored version on my hard drive.

I like the guy for giving me Caroline as an LI, but everything else in that post I sure as shit DO NOT BELIEVE!!!

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes