Natish

Mar 16, 2021
is this abandoned?
Officially, no (if you listen the members of the icstor sect because he is silent except to postpone the abandoned tag so he can continue to milk simple people who trust him).
Unofficially, don't expect much from this game.
It is better to be surprised by an unexpected update than to be disappointed to wait for an update which will probably never come.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Officially the administration need 3 months of radio silence in patreon page as a cause for tagging the game as abandoned. Thus 8 days left ....

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
No, he wasn't. He systematically made a post every three (3) months to avoid it.

I bet he'll follow the pattern and make a post within the next 6 days in order to not risk another tag.
post maybe but I said UPDATE! After all do we really care about "POST"?? I mean a post can be anything to include "Hey how have ya'll been?" It is a post but doesn't do us a bit of good as far as the game!

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
post maybe but I said UPDATE! After all do we really care about "POST"?? I mean a post can be anything to include "Hey how have ya'll been?" It is a post but doesn't do us a bit of good as far as the game!
You seem a little confused in your use of English, so I'll cut you some slack and explain -

You quoted a post regarding the abandoned tag (which, per site rules, is three (3) months without communication from the dev, or an announced end to the game by the dev that is not its completion). Then said Shitstor was silent for two (2) years before it was applied last time.

This is not correct. The "Abandoned" tag was applied to this forum on THE DAY he missed his announcement/communication window.

Granted it was lifted the moment he released an update (also, per site rules), but whether you want an "UPDATE" or not has nothing to do with the "Abandoned" tag being applied ON a game in this forum (unfortunately).

Everyone wants an update to this game, whether they are deluded and believe it will be real, or Mark Takagi wanting his Caroline pregnancy, or myself to see how he'll abuse his patrons this time. But Updates and communication are very different in regards to this forum's rules.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You seem a little confused in your use of English, so I'll cut you some slack and explain -

You quoted a post regarding the abandoned tag (which, per site rules, is three (3) months without communication from the dev, or an announced end to the game by the dev that is not its completion). Then said Shitstor was silient for two (2) years before it was applied last time.

This is not correct. The "Abandoned" tag was applied to this forum on THE DAY he missed his announcement/communciation window.

Granted it was lifted the moment he released an update (also, per site rules), but whether you want an "UPDATE" or not has nothing to do with the "Abandoned" tag being applied ON a game in this forum (unfortunately).

Everyone wants an update to this game, whether they are deluded and believe it will be real, or Mark Takagi wanting his Caroline pregnancy, or myself to see how he'll abuse his patrons this time. But Updates and communication are very different in regards to this forum's rules.
Thanks for the mention. I just want to see how things would be handled with the MC & Caroline, then with the family as a whole when it comes to the pregnancy. I've been curious about how things would end for a VERY long time, as I'm sure other Caroline route players have as well. To me, the route is over and Caroline's path is done because I'm sure we're never going to see anymore than that in the game.

That preview pic that we got of Caroline working out only fueled my curiosity more in thinking she's trying to get her body ready for what's about to happen.

I'm not a pregnancy fetish guy, I just want to see where the story goes. If it can beat the massive fanfic I wrote, then I'll give it credit, but it's not like we're going to see it anyway.

I just wish I knew about this dev and his methods before I blindly picked the damn game up on Steam Unlocked almost two years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: ZenGarden

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
The policy for putting an abandoned tag on something is way too lax and clearly not fit for purpose. Too many devs are abusing the goodwill of their patrons and are simply scamming us. Has there been any response from the moderators or people running this website and forums? Are they working on rewriting the rules so scam devs can't so easily abuse their fans? At the moment it just seems no one in a position to change things cares at all. Where is the place where this is being discussed and debated, instead of just joked about on the threads of the scammer's game?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes