ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Perhaps, let there be my own truth)) Otherwise, blood incest, seiously?) Eeeew.. Not for me at all. I see nothing wrong with it when you're all not related by blood.

UPD. Uthuriel (and others like him) if you have any problems, then I don't, and no need to throw your facepalms around. My point's just my point. A fond of blood incest? Well, okay, there you are.
if I remember correctly. As long as you don't use the patch then Linda is just your Landlady. No Incest. The issues those that filed a complaint to Patreon was "Sleep Sex" ( = rape), Blackmail (= rape) & under age (= Sara. Yes I know there is a bunch that love Sara. But as they say " If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck. IT IS A DUCK." So if she Looks like she is 12 and acts like she is 12. Then pretty good odds she is 12)

Reactions: Boldano

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
if I remember correctly. As long as you don't use the patch then Linda is just your Landlady. No Incest. The issues those that filed a complaint to Patreon was "Sleep Sex" ( = rape), Blackmail (= rape) & under age (= Sara. Yes I know there is a bunch that love Sara. But as they say " If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck. IT IS A DUCK." So if she Looks like she is 12 and acts like she is 12. Then pretty good odds she is 12)
Basically I don't care who she is to the MC, mom, stepmom, landlady or else, such an approach of the dev keeps ruining my attention to the game.

Well, I never had any doubts about Sara in that way. It's clear that with his disclaimer 'ALL the characters're of age', the dev just covered his ass.

3dmaxdude

Nov 13, 2017
Well here I am again, checking on this thread to see what the latest is. It was as I predicted when he was making the micro-release, nothing after that.

It's quite sad to see his patreon was heading to where he deserves but now it's spiking back up. I think surely only due to the look of the game and advertising? Surely nobody can stick with this dev month after month and get nothing in return?

Capture.PNG

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Perhaps, let there be my own truth)) Otherwise, blood incest, seiously?) Eeeew.. Not for me at all. I see nothing wrong with it when you're all not related by blood.

UPD. Uthuriel (and others like him) if you have any problems, then I don't, and no need to throw your facepalms around. My point's just my point. A fond of blood incest? Well, okay, there you are.
Yeah sorry, 100% written to be incest with mommy and sisters and aunt(s) and so forth. Blood related. It is the taboo that makes it a kick for fans of that kink.
Facepalm meant sincerely. Just scroll back to oh I don't know almost like 4-5 years ago and you can get that info. If you look recently it is righteously laid down hate on the developer for violating the trust of his patrons, of which I used to be one back when.

Now I will admit, that ICSTOR probably made the MC as some kind of replacement for him, and he made the parents look like well, Linda hot, Bob, heh poor Bob. But still Bob was nailing that shit for years, so I guess fuck Bob.
No way everyone was "of age" the way they were drawn. Particularly Sara. Hell the MC is probably even semi sorta in a grotesque way, supposed to be an under age version of the unfortunate looking ICSTOR.

As I look back, I find that sleep sex, essentially raping them, etc, is classic teenager fantasy and not so much that of a grown assed man.
The MC is as CREEEEEEEPY a fucker as I have every seen or read.
Peace

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Now I will admit, that ICSTOR probably made the MC as some kind of replacement for him
No way everyone was "of age" the way they were drawn. Particularly Sara. Hell the MC is probably even semi sorta in a grotesque way, supposed to be an under age version of the unfortunate looking ICSTOR.
As I look back, I find that sleep sex, essentially raping them, etc, is classic teenager fantasy and not so much that of a grown assed man.
Only one character is able to treat the creepy twerp the way he deserves and put him, the dev's self-insertion surrogate, in his proper place :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Well here I am again, checking on this thread to see what the latest is. It was as I predicted when he was making the micro-release, nothing after that.

It's quite sad to see his patreon was heading to where he deserves but now it's spiking back up. I think surely only due to the look of the game and advertising? Surely nobody can stick with this dev month after month and get nothing in return?

View attachment 1492072
He has 5665 patreons. Still top 20 on patreon's Adult Game list. 14th. October 2019 22k subs.How many years he was in top 5. All that time people were not unsubscribing. At this time that downward trend is due to people dying, rather then them realising they got coned and unsubscribing willingly.
All those years all that money and Milfy City is not any better then any other adult game.
He is done working hard and doing video games. I would invest all that money into btc.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
and in the meantime, 2020 is over. 2021 has passed and there have been no updates. And now 2022 is coming ... Instor says that he found himself in a new role))
We had that one 10-15 minute Sara update but that was only because of the tag forcing his hand. Otherwise, we wouldn't have had that. It's a very sad thing as this game was pretty damn good, despite the wonky writing in places. I for one am happy either way, because Caroline's main-story is closed.

The Caroline pregnancy thing with me isn't a big deal, I'd just like to see how it's handled.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
We had that one 10-15 minute Sara update but that was only because of the tag forcing his hand. Otherwise, we wouldn't have had that. It's a very sad thing as this game was pretty damn good, despite the wonky writing in places. I for one am happy either way, because Caroline's main-story is closed.

The Caroline pregnancy thing with me isn't a big deal, I'd just like to see how it's handled.
Yes Caroline's story is pretty much closed. But Huge questions on Linda's, Bob's, Judy's, Celia's, Liza's & Yazmin's, Sidra's & Isla's stories left to be answered.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Yeah sorry, 100% written to be incest with mommy and sisters and aunt(s) and so forth. Blood related. It is the taboo that makes it a kick for fans of that kink.
Facepalm meant sincerely. Just scroll back to oh I don't know almost like 4-5 years ago and you can get that info. If you look recently it is righteously laid down hate on the developer for violating the trust of his patrons, of which I used to be one back when.

Now I will admit, that ICSTOR probably made the MC as some kind of replacement for him, and he made the parents look like well, Linda hot, Bob, heh poor Bob. But still Bob was nailing that shit for years, so I guess fuck Bob.

Peace
Thanx, means sincerely)

Well, there it is, excited to read) Nice conspiracy)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yes Caroline's story is pretty much closed. But Huge questions on Linda's, Bob's, Judy's, Celia's, Liza's & Yazmin's, Sidra's & Isla's stories left to be answered.
I was never really invested in the other ones.

Sara went Glenn Close "Fatal Attraction" at the end of the last update, so at least that's something I want to see the closing of.
The neighbor lesbians were just there to me.
The aunts want a kid, guessing it's going to be the MC who gives it to them.
Celia, well, unless Lain can restore what was removed, I don't personally care. I don't want to play a censored game.

Linda, well I guess that depends on whether or not the covers were on or off of her when Bob walked in. I have, well, had, a save for both, but to me, Linda is what Caroline will look like in 20 years.

Judy is a wild-card. She's behind Linda's going after the MC, but she also wants to see Celia get hers. It's sad that we'll probably never see either.

Caroline, my love, I've certainly expressed about over the last almost year on this board in this thread. Y'all know how I feel about her.

Bob and his secret sex torture chamber thing in his office will most likely get jack shit in the end, especially if that secret comes out. So Bob's fucking around, and so is Linda. Offsetting penalties in my book. First Down.

In the end, if we ever do see another update, I'm keeping my "legacy" copy installed while getting the watered down version. For now, I believe the "legacy" copy is still available here. So if you want the REAL experience of the game, and whatever's in it, get it now folks.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I was never really invested in the other ones.

Sara went Glenn Close "Fatal Attraction" at the end of the last update, so at least that's something I want to see the closing of.
The neighbor lesbians were just there to me.
The aunts want a kid, guessing it's going to be the MC who gives it to them.
Celia, well, unless Lain can restore what was removed, I don't personally care. I don't want to play a censored game.

Linda, well I guess that depends on whether or not the covers were on or off of her when Bob walked in. I have, well, had, a save for both, but to me, Linda is what Caroline will look like in 20 years.

Judy is a wild-card. She's behind Linda's going after the MC, but she also wants to see Celia get hers. It's sad that we'll probably never see either.

Caroline, my love, I've certainly expressed about over the last almost year on this board in this thread. Y'all know how I feel about her.

Bob and his secret sex torture chamber thing in his office will most likely get jack shit in the end, especially if that secret comes out. So Bob's fucking around, and so is Linda. Offsetting penalties in my book. First Down.

In the end, if we ever do see another update, I'm keeping my "legacy" copy installed while getting the watered down version. For now, I believe the "legacy" copy is still available here. So if you want the REAL experience of the game, and whatever's in it, get it now folks.
Let me ask you this. Who is the women in the Pictures with Bob in his secret room??? My guess would be Judy, training Bob to be cuckolded by Linda and MC. But that is just a guess after all.

Linda yes we need to find out what happened after MC didn't pull the cover up. Also why would she be after MC? Let's be honest Linda could have any guy she wanted. So why him??? Did Judy steer her in that direction? There are just way too many questions left unanswered

Oh and the neighbors. If Celia's story gets changed so does theirs!!! Celia selling grades can't be in the story if MC can't blackmail her anymore.

Aunts - Which one does he end up knocking up? Yazmin seems to be the only one interested but she can't get pregnant due to work. Liza wants the child but doesn't want sex with a male unless it is forced (rape) and that is out now. (may have to re-write their story too now). Does MC end up knocking them both up?

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Looks like you might've not unlocked it yet, otherwise it would be right above the Stadium in the upper right. If you've been doing her route and it doesn't show up, you've got a bug problem.
I've found the issue they should really be less vague with these walkthroughs.
You have to go to her room twice once to get the dialogue about the Morgtage and twice the next to get the location of the shop.
Kind of annoying and I wish whoever was in charge of the walkthrough put more detail into its kind of confusing more less the dev should have a built-in guide on what do next for certain girls.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I've found the issue they should really be less vague with these walkthroughs.
You have to go to her room twice once to get the dialogue about the Morgtage and twice the next to get the location of the shop.
Kind of annoying and I wish whoever was in charge of the walkthrough put more detail into its kind of confusing more less the dev should have a built-in guide on what do next for certain girls.
You can always use Lain's WT mod. Probably a good idea for this game. Here's the link in case you want it. Unlocks the gallery, secret cards, and allows a money cheat so you don't have to grind for cash.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-lains-walkthrough-mod-cheat-mod-v0-71b.41364/

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes