ircoolgijoe

Apr 14, 2019
Longtime lurker, why doesnt the F95zone moderation team just come up with a set of rules to prevent this type of scam work where the devs keep sapping followers?

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Longtime lurker, why doesnt the F95zone moderation team just come up with a set of rules to prevent this type of scam work where the devs keep sapping followers?
That's not their business. They just keep the moderated boards and threads free of abusive content like pedo shit, free of offensive posts against other members/people and update the OPs when a new version of a game/collection etc is reported by users.

Reactions: AC130

adolyeet

Dec 29, 2019
That's not their business. They just keep the moderated boards and threads free of abusive content like pedo shit, free of offensive posts against other members/people and update the OPs when a new version of a game/collection etc is reported by users.
"Free of pedo shit" Yet lolicon is still allowed

• Angry
Reactions: AC130

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Speaking of underage, in fact the protagonist's age is unknown, it was never announced anywhere.
We know that Caroline is in her early 20s (stated in-game) and 6 years older than him (stated by the dev), whereas Sara is younger than him.

See the dev's revelations under the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, due to Bob’s tale on wedding they got acquainted with Linda in vien in Linda’s mild twenties. Then she gave birth to caroline, then to mc and little sister Sara. If mc is 18 years old teenager, Caroline is 25 we will deem Linda to be born in early seventies. Despite such an advanced years she looks beautiful and is masterpiece of milf industry.

LemonCake2137

May 11, 2018
Speaking of underage, in fact the protagonist's age is unknown, it was never announced anywhere.
We know that Caroline is in her early 20s (stated in-game) and 6 years older than him (stated by the dev), whereas Sara is younger than him.

See the dev's revelations under the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh my fucking god what kind of a fucking psychopath uses discord in light mode?? hahaha XD

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Guys, due to Bob’s tale on wedding they got acquainted with Linda in vien in Linda’s mild twenties. Then she gave birth to caroline, then to mc and little sister Sara. If mc is 18 years old teenager, Caroline is 25 we will deem Linda to be born in early seventies. Despite such an advanced years she looks beautiful and is masterpiece of milf industry.
Isn't Linda the MC's stepmother? And thus Caroline and Sara his stepsisters, nah? I had my own truth about this.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
She can be whoever you want her to be
Perhaps, let there be my own truth)) Otherwise, blood incest, seiously?) Eeeew.. Not for me at all. I see nothing wrong with it when you're all not related by blood.

UPD. Uthuriel (and others like him) if you have any problems, then I don't, and no need to throw your facepalms around. My point's just my point. A fond of blood incest? Well, okay, there you are.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes