Apr 21, 2020
Reading this thread is like watching a train wreck. You know that there is going to be carnage, but you can't look away.

There have been so many "promises" made about the up coming updates that have not come to happen, that it reminds me of the little boy that cried wolf. Hopefully, that wolf bites Icstor right in the butt.

Does anyone believe that this will ever be finished?

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Did they disable the reviews for this game? I can't rate or review it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mate idk if we both played same game becouse i did remember that he banged more that just Celia so i found 0.6e version of the game with galery mod that i had in pc and he banged twins, sara in ass, yazmin, mom,celia and caroline in that order so you are just playing it wrong :HideThePain:

Reactions: Godslayer6911
Apr 10, 2021
Does this game even work? I followed all the walkthroughs for Celia, but as soon as I get to the bathroom scene, I can't find her in the teacher's lounge or office ... at any time of day. I try to do the webcam thing again and it just loops ...

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Does this game even work? I followed all the walkthroughs for Celia, but as soon as I get to the bathroom scene, I can't find her in the teacher's lounge or office ... at any time of day. I try to do the webcam thing again and it just loops ...
try working on one of the other characters and then coming back to Celia. Sometimes you have to be so far along with others before you can finish up with a certain character.

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
mate idk if we both played same game becouse i did remember that he banged more that just Celia so i found 0.6e version of the game with galery mod that i had in pc and he banged twins, sara in ass, yazmin, mom,celia and caroline in that order so you are just playing it wrong :HideThePain:
bruh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
It's been a while since i last visitedthis thread...
Heard the celia root was changing which is sad cause it was basically the fav part of the game
So... Patreon is removing non vanilla contents?
Like... why?
And also what happens to the games such as insight of you,corruption etc which is just all about bdsm?

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
And also what happens to the games such as insight of you,corruption etc which is just all about bdsm?
As long as they are not reported to Patreon by anyone, absolutely nothing will happen. Those things need to be reported for Patreon's Trust and Safety team so that the Trust and Safety team will take a look and some actions towards the adult game devs that break community guidelines. Just like happened to ICSTOR. He played stupid games with his empty promises and delivering that ridiculous 400 render update after 1.5 years and then in change he won stupid prizes which were having to deal with Patreon's Trust and Safety team, getting his Patreon page suspended and losing the income from October after people had had enough of his bullshit and provided efficient report of community guideline breaks for Patreon.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
From what I read, it seems that the hate-fuck between MC and Celia is gone. Can't say I'm surprised, but I'll miss it.
About the game itself, let's hope for the best. At least Caroline's story is concluded... it seems, we never know with Icstor.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
~>oh wow this game still alive bravoh looks like the dev know how to persuade patron well played.

~>Feels like the game is NNN month oh well time well if game will b finish or I won't b alive to see it through.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
From what I read, it seems that the hate-fuck between MC and Celia are gone. Can't say I'm surprised, but I'll miss it.
About the game itself, let's hope for the best. At least Caroline's story is concluded... it seems, we never know with Icstor.
yes Caroline's is pretty much concluded. But Judy's hasn't even started and Linda's, Bob's, Sidra & Isla, Yazmin & Liza's are no place close to being concluded. Depending on what you had MC do the night Bob knocked on MC's door while Linda was in bed with MC. Grab the blanket or not. There is a big question left hanging between Bob, Linda and MC. There are a few other things about Bob's private life that really needs to be answered.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes