Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Are there any news in his discord on update release? So we will be having 3 month of radio silence in the late of November....
Nope. Patreon page has been back for over two weeks now, but he hasn't said anything anywhere after informing people in Discord that it's up again. He hasn't even been online in Discord for like over a week. So, back to the old fashioned ICSTOR way.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Im kinda out of the loop guys, is 0.71c out or is it coming some day in the future?
It's in his Patreon. "Celia story is gone and night scenes are also different with a new dialog in the beginning but the actions stayed the same", so maybe the OG version that is available here is better. :BootyTime:

Reactions: vireker

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
It's in his Patreon. "Celia story is gone and night scenes are also different with a new dialog in the beginning but the actions stayed the same", so maybe the OG version that is available here is better. :BootyTime:
I'm going to keep two installs of it, just out of the morbid curiosity of seeing the edited one. But it's pretty obvious that the original is better. Keeping things as they are, and were meant to be, not this watered down censored BS.

It's not like the finished game is going to ever see daylight anyway

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
As a person who lives as a BDSM master in real life, with a real slave, I found the Celia adventure both exciting and disappointing. It may be hard for some to understand that a person may actually enjoy S&M and wants a master to control their life, but this is a huge part of our community with lots of people living it in real life.

It would be outstanding, if Celia developed along the lines of a consensual slave. She is already a pain slut, she loves choking, she would be a natural for humiliation and total control.. and the fun you could have with her as a slave... in her apartment, in school, in the gym lockers, in the back of Carolines store, the night club bathroom if there was one, etc, etc . OMG.

Hope this game wakes up from the dead and a few thread are pushed forward.. Celia, Judy, Sara, Cindy would be my top four.

Speaking of Cindy, $1000 for what you get free is crazy. He should have a way to turn her down repeatedly until she finally takes a deal.. give some oral service now, and what ever you want later, in return for the $1000 she desperately needs.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Lads, does anyone possess the full source file of, to put it in simple terms, the "official characters list" referred below or know where it is taken from? The file is definitely missing on his patreon.

Ironically, I found it on Philly's private discord chat posted by a now deleted user :HideThePain:

UPDATE I:
Dammit, I found the full file slightly adjusted though, it was on one of his public chats. Luv Celia in the background image.
The original image cannot be attached due to a heavy size so I downsized it. I think this file should be attached to the opening post.

UPDATE II:
It appears Q Who has been right - Linda is not a CEO but only an accountant, might be a chief one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
As a person who lives as a BDSM master in real life, with a real slave, I found the Celia adventure both exciting and disappointing. It may be hard for some to understand that a person may actually enjoy S&M and wants a master to control their life, but this is a huge part of our community with lots of people living it in real life.

It would be outstanding, if Celia developed along the lines of a consensual slave. She is already a pain slut, she loves choking, she would be a natural for humiliation and total control.. and the fun you could have with her as a slave... in her apartment, in school, in the gym lockers, in the back of Carolines store, the night club bathroom if there was one, etc, etc . OMG.

Hope this game wakes up from the dead and a few thread are pushed forward.. Celia, Judy, Sara, Cindy would be my top four.

Speaking of Cindy, $1000 for what you get free is crazy. He should have a way to turn her down repeatedly until she finally takes a deal.. give some oral service now, and what ever you want later, in return for the $1000 she desperately needs.
I agree with you about Celia and will add that I believe she acts like a BITCH to everyone in hope of finding that one Man that will SHUT HER DOWN and become her MASTER.

I also agree Judy's story needs to come to light but also Linda's and Bob's. Depending on what you picked while Linda and MC was in MC's bed and Bob showed up there is still a lot left undone. There is also the questions about Bob's secret room and who is in the pictures with him in that room. It seems Bob wants to be Cuckold' I believe MC is just the person to give him his wish!!!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Havent checked in a while, but I do know that patreon "gave them back" the page, whats the excuse for not releasing an update now?

Reactions: GizmoDuck
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes