HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Yeah that's why we liked it. This is fantasy, not reality. I don't play video games so I can bang another moderately overweight spinster, I play them so I can have experiences that I can't or wouldn't want to have in real life. That's the whole point; exploring my dark side without causing harm to anyone or anything.
It's not that I don't get what you're saying, my point is "Of course patreon made him remove it"

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
So will the Celia story be like some Judy Winslow shit where we all pretend it never existed or will Icstor create a new storyline with her?

Reactions: orcrist57

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
So will the Celia story be like some Judy Winslow shit where we all pretend it never existed or will Icstor create a new storyline with her?
Her story wouldn't be too hard to fix. but rumor ( remember rumor only) that she has just been removed completely

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
It's been several months that the counter is blocked at 90% for the next version.
Capture d’écran 2021-10-30 à 11.12.54.jpg
In addition, until before, it was indicated that the game would be over in 2021, and since there are only 2 months left, I am rather pessimistic. I'm afraid this game will never be over, except Christmas miracle ...

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
It's been several months that the counter is blocked at 90% for the next version.
View attachment 1475148
In addition, until before, it was indicated that the game would be over in 2021, and since there are only 2 months left, I am rather pessimistic. I'm afraid this game will never be over, except Christmas miracle ...
If course it will be over, but in a very rushed update to just say "Hey, look guys i finished another game, give me some support for my new creation".

Reactions: lambdadw

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
View attachment 1475148
PSA: Milfy City is never going to be completed. ICSTOR has never and will never stick to a production schedule. His Patreon offers excuses and personal complaints with a smidge of whining.

If I could wave my hands and cure him of all his ailments (fictional or real) and simultaneously give him every single thing necessary to complete the game I would, but I'm fairly certain we'd still be sitting here in 3 months with nothing to show for it.. except perhaps a small token update.

This game is, for all practical purposes, "Completed" or "Abandoned" depending on how you want to look at it. ICSTOR doesn't have the desire to finish anymore, and as long as the financial incentive to bullshit exists it will not be completed.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
So has the OP been updated with the new non-rape version?
I redownloaded the game a few days ago to start fresh without Lain's mod, to see if I can, after more than two years, play the game without it, and no, the version posted here is still the "rapey" version. I suggest keeping two separate installs on your CPU.

I talked to Lain a couple of months ago and when I asked if she could restore whatever was deleted or removed, she said she could try, so IF EVER we see an update with the non-rapey version, hopefully what was removed, changed or deleted will be put back.

adolyeet

Dec 29, 2019
I redownloaded the game a few days ago to start fresh without Lain's mod, to see if I can, after more than two years, play the game without it, and no, the version posted here is still the "rapey" version. I suggest keeping two separate installs on your CPU.

I talked to Lain a couple of months ago and when I asked if she could restore whatever was deleted or removed, she said she could try, so IF EVER we see an update with the non-rapey version, hopefully what was removed, changed or deleted will be put back.
"She", good joke, comrade.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes