meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
As i understand now, if the game ever gets updated again might be small update as usual just to milk more, but the new trick will be that old content is removed, like the whole story of ceilia or those night sleeping scenes, to make safety team happy ,

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
At this point the Dev knows this game is golden egg laying hen, (coz i think even if he makes a new game no one is going to give him money outright, well there are some always who does) so he is going to drag this as long as he can. Why make new games when an old game is giving you income which new games might not give him. So at this point i dont think this is ever going to finish, if it does then its a bonus for all. Lastly i pity the fools still giving him money. If you have so much to spare, do something good, help someone or just burn it rather giving this shitty person.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
As i understand now, if the game ever gets updated again might be small update as usual just to milk more, but the new trick will be that old content is removed, like the whole story of ceilia or those night sleeping scenes, to make safety team happy ,
All I can say is that so called "Safety Team" is not doing their job cause there are a BUNCH of games out there with Sleep sex and Blackmail for sex.

Bogojisem

Oct 24, 2019
I've never even tried this game before, but I sure do love reading this thread.
5800 patreons after this shit? ahahah. People deserve to be scammed
He's actually almost at 6000 now. Imagine being paid at least 6000 dollars a month to do nothing. What a fucking chad.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilloller01

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Exactly, just take a look at DOD for example that even has been released on steam last week.
Blackmailing the family!!!! That one uses Blackmail on almost every female in the game. Hell it even has "BLACKMAIL" in the dang name!!!! Shouldn't that tip of this so called "SAFETY TEAM"?????

Heart Problems... The youngest girl in the house is Blackmailing MC for sex.

That is just two off the top of my head.

pandor666

May 6, 2017
If he wanted to be fair, he would release a new version outside Patreon - his former subscribers are entitled to every update for free to 1.0 anyway. So this is just milking. I'm sorry to see a good creator go to waste because the dollars have blocked his mind. Same with this update that he pretends to have - he could just launch it without rest of the game - solo step-sisters episode.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes