Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I thought he had given the completed Judy version to patreon for review.. so I'm surprised that his patreon is live and Judy's content isn't released yet :( As stated earlier, will have to wait for Patreon post, hopefully the post isn't vague & open-ended, that would honestly suck :(
Nope. "As I mentioned a few weeks back, due to what had happened with Celia, some other character stories had to be slightly adjusted and this includes Judy", so basically he blames all this Patreon stuff for that he doesn't have the next version ready. I think we all know how to think about that excuse, right? And when it comes to his upcoming Patreon post, expect nothing else but a vague and open-ended bullshit like always. I think this Patreon saga proves 100% what he is all about, and that's getting the money bag.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I'm not sure when this thread got back on my watchlist but... yeah that post seemed like major bullshit. I'm surprised there's still people sticking around on his patreon.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The censored and fixed version is up in Patreon. Celia is removed and the sleeping scenes have been revamped also.
It wouldn't have taken too much work to adjust Celia's or Judy's role in the game. MC ask Celia out and she makes fun of him. MC has to see Judy and she tells him he should shift that love he has for Celia to Linda, Caroline and Sara.

Celia starts feeling guilty about how she and others laughed at MC. She gets a message to him to meet her on Webcam in the evening. They begin playing on the Webcam which then leads to Celia wanting more and meeting MC in the restroom! The security room scene can be because someone saw them so MC needs to delete all footage of them leaving the restroom so that person has no proof. It could even be that fat guy from the security room that is trying to blackmail Celia for sex. MC to the rescue!!! The fight scene in Celia's apartment could be her training/teaching MC to fight. That would come in handy later in the game with Caroline's Ex boyfriend.

Most of the scenes can be saved just adjust expressions and dialogue and done!!!

Then the Dev can get on with the update most of us really wanted and that is the meeting with Judy to find out how and why Linda has a crush on MC. That and maybe find out what happened after Bob found Linda and MC having sex along with details about Bob's secret play room in his office!!!!

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
It wouldn't have taken too much work
Some real dev would have closed/removed Celia and other guidelines breaking stuff out of the game just to make Patreon happy, not change the original plan and plot, add the rest of the remaining contents to the game and after releasing the "completed version", they could've released the Celia and other Patreon guidelines breaking content including version on their website, just like with his other games too. But for some reason ICSTOR wants to go behind this "we have to change Celia's story, this will effect on every girls story too that has something to do with Celia, it's gonna take more time to get these things done yada yada yada yada yada" story. Like said long time ago here, this thing could've been solved really easily in one month, but ICSTOR didn't put any effort into it before his page got suspended and his income got frozen.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Some real dev would have closed/removed Celia and other guidelines breaking stuff out of the game just to make Patreon happy, not change the original plan and plot, add the rest of the remaining contents to the game and after releasing the "completed version", they could've released the Celia and other Patreon guidelines breaking content including version on their website, just like with his other games too. But for some reason ICSTOR wants to go behind this "we have to change Celia's story, this will effect on every girls story too that has something to do with Celia, it's gonna take more time to get these things done yada yada yada yada yada" story. Like said long time ago here, this thing could've been solved really easily in one month, but ICSTOR didn't put any effort into it before his page got suspended and his income got frozen.
By the looks of it, he only lost 1 months worth of income .. he still has a lot of $$ left from previous pledges .. he still has money .. he worked so hard to remove Celia's content since it was easy .. the same effort if was channeled into something productive .. he could've got the game in clear with Celia scenes in the game.. based on discord exclusive messages leaked here, they have sent 4-5 revamped copies to patreon .. he could have worked hard [I know it's hard for him] & only sent ~2 copies & still be in clear .. but by deleting scenes he has the piggy bank running again so.. why bother

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Comment to the possible changes of the platform: "No immediate plans for changing platforms at this time. We'll still be focusing on Patreon for the foreseeable future." Unsurprisingly, ICSTOR has no plans or will to leave Patreon and his 6000+ paying patrons and try to rebuild that base in SubscribeStar, as was said here right away when his page got suspended.
I didn't say he needs to quit the Patreon and move to Subscribestar... ;) Just publishing two different versions of game. Other devs already did this...
Of course, we are speaking about ICSTOR... acting on any sensible idea is not his forte

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
By the looks of it, he only lost 1 months worth of income .. he still has a lot of $$ left from previous pledges .. he still has money .. he worked so hard to remove Celia's content since it was easy .. the same effort if was channeled into something productive .. he could've got the game in clear with Celia scenes in the game.. based on discord exclusive messages leaked here, they have sent 4-5 revamped copies to patreon .. he could have worked hard [I know it's hard for him] & only sent ~2 copies & still be in clear .. but by deleting scenes he has the piggy bank running again so.. why bother
Does he still have money? With his work ethic he could be like one of those people that win a Multi Million dollar lottery just to be completely broke the next year. If he really had enough money he would just say screw it and walk away. Thing is it seems he would rather scam the money then earn it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD69-1

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I only just learned that his Patreon got suspended, then reactivated, and now all Celia content is gone.
Wow! Look what his laziness, greed and lies have caused.
I didn't even bother to download Sara's update, but I'm doing it now just to keep the files as a souvenir for the years to come.
For the rest, it's been a long time since I gave a fuck about this scamming SOB. If it ever gets finished I'll probably play the whole shit from the beginning, but that's all.

Reactions: df223

df223

Mar 13, 2021
I only just learned that his Patreon got suspended, then reactivated, and now all Celia content is gone.
Wow! Look what his laziness, greed and lies have caused.
I didn't even bother to download Sara's update, but I'm doing it now just to keep the files as a souvenir for the years to come.
For the rest, it's been a long time since I gave a fuck about this scamming SOB. If it ever gets finished I'll probably play the whole shit from the beginning, but that's all.
That's it, man celia was great. Fuck all of this. We must let it go and see if in 3 years the shit is finished lol

Reactions: Aristos
Oct 15, 2017
And to imagine that all of this could have been prevented if that lazy fuck hadn't scammed his supporters for 2 years until people got frustrated enough to mass report his patreon page :D. Still wish his patreon page would have been permanently taken down tho, he would have certainly deserved it and we won't get a finished game in the next decade either way.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes