Xanado

May 9, 2018
What happened to Celia? And why does Patreon have to do with it? I'm out of the news.
I think they are making assumptions that Celia got removed from the game. Not seen any evidence yet though. Everything seems based on speculation.

No point in getting worked up, we will see how they handled it when/if the update comes out.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I think they are making assumptions that Celia got removed from game. Not seen any evidence yet though. Everything seems based on speculation.

No point in getting worked up, we will see how they handled it when/if the update comes out.
The censored and fixed version is up in Patreon. Celia is removed and the sleeping scenes have been revamped also.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Removing her was the fastest way to get the Patreon page back up. Actually working isn't an option for him, so he took all the possible shortcuts he was able to take so that he got his page up and money back running in as fast as he could.
What I don't understand is why it needs to be removed for Patreon to come back.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
What I don't understand is why it needs to be removed for Patreon to come back.
Because Celia's story with the blackmail/rape stuff broke Patreon's guidelines, which were investigated after those and multiple other guideline breaks were reported to Patreon's Trust and Safety team. And since removing the content is way faster and takes absolutely no work at all, it was the decision that ICSTOR chose instead of remaking the whole Celia story from the scratch to this day.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Because Celia's story with the blackmail/rape stuff broke Patreon's guidelines, which were investigated after those and multiple other guideline breaks were reported to Patreon's Trust and Safety team. And since removing the content is way faster and takes absolutely no work at all, it was the decision that ICSTOR chose instead of remaking the whole Celia story from the scratch to this day.
Pl. correct me if I'm wrong ... so you mean to say that;
there are no Celia scenes in the revamped version & also the sleeping scenes for all FMCs are gone, where MC plays with them at night ? ..

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Oh man, Patreon really sucks.

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
there are no Celia scenes in the revamped version & also the sleeping scenes for all FMCs are gone, where MC plays with them at night ? ..
it is not confirmed, so wait for icstor's next patreon post

• Sad
Reactions: DD69-1

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I'm not going to pay $10 to him, so we have to trust on the "second hand" witnesses on this one. According to someone in Discord's exclusive channel who downloaded that version and tried it out because they for some reason misunderstood "new version is up in Patreon" message from Ashbash and thought it was new update, "all the Celia stuff is gone". I don't know what they did to the sleeping scenes exactly, but according to his Discord mods Patreon didn't accept the versions where girls told main character that it's ok to use them while they sleep, as Patreon still saw sleep sex things as rape. So I don't believe he remade those scenes, so he most likely just deleted them to get it back up faster.

Easy solution would be to publish subscribestar version with Celia... ;)
Comment to the possible changes of the platform: "No immediate plans for changing platforms at this time. We'll still be focusing on Patreon for the foreseeable future." Unsurprisingly, ICSTOR has no plans or will to leave Patreon and his 6000+ paying patrons and try to rebuild that base in SubscribeStar, as was said here right away when his page got suspended.

• Sad
Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I don't know what they did to the sleeping scenes exactly, but according to his Discord mods Patreon didn't accept the versions where girls told main character that it's ok to use them while they sleep, as Patreon still saw sleep sex things as rape. So I don't believe he remade those scenes, so he most likely just deleted them to get it back up faster.
If those sleeping scenes are gone then what is left ? :p
Celia & initial sleep teasing is also gone.. I thought he had given the completed Judy version to patreon for review.. so I'm surprised that his patreon is live and Judy's content isn't released yet :(
As stated earlier, will have to wait for Patreon post, hopefully the post isn't vague & open-ended, that would honestly suck :(

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes