Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So, has he released an update yet?
"Community manager" Ashbash in Discord: "More information on the next steps for Milfy City will come in the coming days. ---- As I mentioned a few weeks back, due to what had happened with Celia, some other character stories had to be slightly adjusted, this includes Judy, but nothing major. Mainly references from what I understand to the Celia route at the time, so we didn't want to delay the changed 0.71 any further. Which is what the upcoming information on the next steps for Milfy City will explain what's next in regards to 0.73 etc."

So no, he hasn't. The censored and fixed 0.71 version is up in Patreon, but no new updates have been released and considering what Ashbash wrote, it's really safe to say that there won't be any updates coming this year, like everybody already knew.

Apr 12, 2021
fat caroline please, fat caroline with thinning hair is what we want, some bags under her eyes too, slight sag around here tits, cmon icstor, after all this time, we all deserve a realistic caroline

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Now seriously some updates on the horizon or do I have to review in a few years?
Check the thread once in a while if you want more lulz from the community.
Check the thread every 6 months to a year if you want to find out how many more times we get told "the next update is still totally being worked on but needs more time." :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Netori Popeye

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
Shit, now I have to redownload it after like 1-2 years and replay it all because I forgot about it even though the game was good as fuck just to progress a little further in the story.

This is some bullshit, and it's fucked because that small amount of progress is worth it.

Fuck your work ethics developer, you've got some motivation problems.

Reactions: BayJay47

Paradiced

Apr 6, 2018
I was hoping patreon would've permanently ban him which would've forced his bum ass to finally release timely updates again on subcribestar or some shit

Reactions: BayJay47
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes