BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
His game was probably a violation of Patreon's bullshit standards but he got reported en masse because people were tired of having him rip them off.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
maybe because of "Incest" it was blocked?
I highly doubt it, the game has been on patreon for a long time and it's not like the game isn't well known. Also almost every game there uses the landlady/tenant meme with the incest patch on the side. I am pretty sure he has commented in the past about people reaching out to patreon saying that he was a scammer. If a lot of people report a page they have to review it and he has pissed off a lot of people with all his broken promises.

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
No.

Who knows. Icstor does not. How should we then.

Its like you are expecting the next move of a dead horse. In case you failed to notice: Milfy City is done for. To retain the income he gets from pledges he is forced to deliver some content to make it appear he is working.. but he explained several times already that he has the new project in mind. (But only after he manages to regain the willingness to work. Which he isn't exactly eager to).
I also sometimes feel lazy to work, but it soon passes when I remember that I need money, lucky him to make lewd games is just a side job.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes