ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I don't believe all of what ICSTOR says is bull, it's more exaggerated truths or half-truths. There maybe facts to what he says but he twists them to fit a whole narrative he can dance around.

Like we've just "proven" (I'll use the term loosely) the dialogue + scripts (code) does exceed 900 pages with no line breaks, since he's not only changing the dialogue (the things we see) but also some interactive stuff on screen which is embedded in the code.

Do I think they cycled through 900 pages of that crap? Hell no, dialogue was easily around 100 pages to clean up. Code was probably about a few hundred more too. Also Ctrl + F and replace variables with a search, they are not manually doing this.

That exaggerated number was simply there to show how "hard" they've been working and sweating when it doesn't truly reflect the actual changes but the overall size of the problem (BIG difference -- correlation does not necessarily mean causation). Don't get me wrong, they've probably been cleaning up old code in the process as well as they mentioned and just been hanging around for the review (that part I believe since there's a ton to sniff through).

The 900+ pages is still bull when we've confirmed the dialogue isn't even that large, most is just junk code pointing towards "suggestive" variables in a wrapper.

Also it isn't like he has to re-write the WHOLE GAME!! Just Celia's part. The sleep sex just do away with it or add in a scene where Linda (and maybe a few others) tells him it is ok for him to come play with her at night while she sleeps. Sara being younger and in a class below him. Simple just add in a scene where they talk about how he was sick one year when he was younger thus he had to repeat a year. So him and Sara are both now in the say year. They just take different classes.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So, from what Ive seen, in the last version they "submitted to Patreon" they just went ahead and completely removed Celia or something like that? The fuck is the point of playing this anymore?

Apr 24, 2020
So, since I had all the games code in one file I did some analysis of it, here are the results:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Menu is a combination of both dialogue choices and MC's thoughts because it wasn't possible to separate the two when just scanning through the file line by line.

Reactions: osmarhf90
Apr 24, 2020
A total of 33381 lines of dialogue
A total dialogue length of 1778861
Average length per line of dialogue 53.29

This does mean that the total amount of dialogue gets to 710 pages or 343 pages if you remove the line breaks.

I'm surprised that I got the numbers that wrong initially as I was interested in seeing just how many pages the game actually was.
My initial guess is that my mind went full pattern recognition and unfairly dismissed files with a lot of code in the beginning parts.

Skimming through the output file I don't see anything to indicate that those numbers are inflated. There's about 50 lines of animation images that has been labeled Menu as well as all the duplicate text for MC to bypass the rules on incest, but other then that the line count seems correct.

So in conclusion, I can see where you get the 900+ pages from if you include all the scene and variable changes in that line count.
It still means that the pages are going to be half empty and that code gets messured by the A4 page as well.

Last edited:

GurahkWeavile

May 7, 2020
I'm more offended by how badly he treated Sara, especially in this update. Two whole years I waited to continue her story... and by the end of the weekend event, no matter what you choose, it still ends with her feeling miserable. My favorite girl in the whole game and she's constantly either shafted or given the worst treatment imaginable.

It's clear she's low priority and ICSTOR really hates her, so he makes her feel as horrid as possible. I'm no longer a patron, but I think I am done after this.

Reactions: Akachan and Nulldev

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm more offended by how badly he treated Sara, especially in this update. Two whole years I waited to continue her story... and by the end of the weekend event, no matter what you choose, it still ends with her feeling miserable. My favorite girl in the whole game and she's constantly either shafted or given the worst treatment imaginable.

It's clear she's low priority and ICSTOR really hates her, so he makes her feel as horrid as possible. I'm no longer a patron, but I think I am done after this.
Now, now, ICSTOR has done many stupid, indolent, greedy, and selfish things over the years people have foolishly given them money, but Sara's story is not finished. Don't be melodramatic. Remember that the mom's story last ended on a potential low note and there was a definite low point in the middle of the other sister's story. The writing is terrible, but at least wait until the 12 year old looking sister has gone through her entire story before judging.

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
I just read that: "The writer has done a ffull review of the texts in the game, changing any texts in every scene that may have terminology that have breaches patrons policies and they have all been rewriten and fixed." And I think I'll keep the old game from these changes. Who knows if one day it will not be worth a lot as a collector's object. ;)
Yes, I'll keep the old game too.

Reactions: L0thar and EJW

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
do you know anything about the next update ?
No.
When it's going to come ?
Who knows. Icstor does not. How should we then.
IF it's going to come ?
Its like you are expecting the next move of a dead horse. In case you failed to notice: Milfy City is done for. To retain the income he gets from pledges he is forced to deliver some content to make it appear he is working.. but he explained several times already that he has the new project in mind. (But only after he manages to regain the willingness to work. Which he isn't exactly eager to).

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes