Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Considering the fact that he lost 1k patrons, he will probably release an update very soon.
By all chances, those are just people who werent able to pledge because of suspension. Expect numbers to return to previous levels in next two or three weeks. ;)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You underestimate ICSTOR. He's gonna say he is sick and unable to work just to delay the next update.
At this point it wouldn't surprise me.

By all chances, those are just people who werent able to pledge because of suspension. Expect numbers to return to previous levels in next two or three weeks. ;)
Yeah that is probably true. I still think he will release an update soon even if it's a very small one just so people leave him alone for a little while.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Yeah that is probably true. I still think he will release an update soon even if it's a very small one just so people leave him alone for a little while.
I can imagine scenario where he releases an update, even decent one. But, on other hand, we can expect anything from him. :D

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I can imagine scenario where he releases an update, even decent one. But, on other hand, we can expect anything from him. :D
Yeah when he puts in the effort he actually releases good stuff. His problem is that he gets bored of his projects very easily and when people keep supporting you even if you don't release anything for a year, you don't really have any reason to change your behavior.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Whats star citizen abut? I cant find it
A game by a developer who was pretty famous in the 90s (think Sid Meier-ish) who broke off and became independent made a game on Kickstarter and got independent funding that has reached, I think, 9 figures. It has been in a long term alpha/beta with a bunch of promised features promised and neglected and postponed ad finitum but still still has tons of players and patrons but never looks like it will actually be finished. It isn't exactly vaporware but is in a permanent under construction sign, and not in a way where the game is done and there is DLC. It's in a "the game will always been half baked" kind of way.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Did he not say something such as he would have the update ready for download as soon as patreon would return his page?
The "updated" version with the censored and "fixed" content is already available on Patreon.

Concerning the next update, well, here's what Ashbash had to say in Discord: "More information on the next steps for Milfy City will come in the coming days. ---- As I mentioned a few weeks back, due to what had happened with Celia, some other character stories had to be slightly adjusted, this includes Judy, but nothing major. Mainly references from what I understand to the Celia route at the time, so we didn't want to delay the changed 0.71 any further. Which is what the upcoming information on the next steps for Milfy City will explain what's next in regards to 0.73 etc."

Apr 12, 2021
is it happening? are we getting a fat caroline? Icstor! Isctor! listen, i know things haven't been great between us, we said somethings, you said somethings.
Fat Caroline will be the perfect giftwrap for the amazing game you have made, there will be no complaints, you have earned a lot on patreon, most of us have enjoyed the game more than once, let bygones be bygones and just do it. Give us a caroline who is 218lbs.

PePeTheCoCk mate you got more of that comic?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes