Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
He doesn't write anything in his Discord. The guy can't even post a message about what's going on. He doesn't care, he probably doesn't work anymore.
Take the probably out of it. Because if he would, he would've posted something to Patreon the instant minute he got it back up. It's been three weeks since that now, and he hasn't said a word. Also he has gone absent in Discord, not talking and not even being online. Only thing that get's him going is the abandoned tag here.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Has anyone tried the new version yet?
Does the story still make sense?

I'm wondering if he destroyed his code deleting all the Celia stuff. Considering his work ethic, ICstor probably did the minimal amount of work and just did a find/delete search and broke his game for any future updates.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
I'm very out of the loop here, but what is going on with this game?

Last time I tried it was like two years ago and I checked in here yesterday and downloaded the latest version and honestly it feels like absolutely nothing has changed! There's been some minor content updates in terms of the mother and younger sister, but that seems to be about it?

I'm seeing a lot of comments saying that the game is basically abandoned, is that right then? Because at this point it feels a bit beyond silly that there are some things you can click on which are "In development" that have been for YEARS now?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm very out of the loop here, but what is going on with this game?

Last time I tried it was like two years ago and I checked in here yesterday and downloaded the latest version and honestly it feels like absolutely nothing has changed! There's been some minor content updates in terms of the mother and younger sister, but that seems to be about it?

I'm seeing a lot of comments saying that the game is basically abandoned, is that right then? Because at this point it feels a bit beyond silly that there are some things you can click on which are "In development" that have been for YEARS now?
We had a small Sara only update back in July. Nothing since, but controversy with Patreon because of the Trust and Safety team. Celia's route is basically gone, as are the night creep scenes. Dialogue was changed as well to reflect this. You can still wake them up, but anything "rapey" or blackmail-y has been removed. It's become a shitshow beyond belief right now.

The version here, for now, is still the rapey version. The version on Patreon is the "cleaned up" or "censored" version.

Probably best to keep two separate installs of the game if we EVER do see an update. But for now, the small 15 minute Sara update is the last thing that we've gotten.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Looks interesting
It's a good game and all, but incomplete. The older sister, Caroline, is the only route that's fully done (minus her post-route Pregnancy content)

The writing is a bit wonky in places, but it's enjoyable enough for 2-3 hours of gameplay to pass some time.

zuperduper

Nov 2, 2020
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-15
Release Date: 2021-07-15
Developer: ICSTOR - - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 0.71b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Please read this before posting in the thread.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - -
- -
Mac: -
MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - LAIN'S MOD -
Rename Mod - PREVIEW PICS - Walkthrough 2
Translations: ITALIAN - GERMAN
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
Thank you man. I wait this for a long time.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The 1.0 release might come out before end of the year. I am sure of it, because I started to think "What would ICSTOR do?"...

"Nobody notices if I'll jut change the name :) *drops the mic*"
Milfy City Christmas Episode 1.0

"Awesome, right? 8)"
The same thing he did last time. Wait till he is forced to do something!!! Such as have the game received the "Abandoned" tag! Thing is that tag won't be added till sometime in 2023

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Well here I am again, checking on this thread to see what the latest is. It was as I predicted when he was making the micro-release, nothing after that.

It's quite sad to see his patreon was heading to where he deserves but now it's spiking back up. I think surely only due to the look of the game and advertising? Surely nobody can stick with this dev month after month and get nothing in return?

View attachment 1492072
honestly i cant even solely blame him at this point, i get that this is a pirate site but honestly pushing people towards predatory dudes like this guy(they should make people like him prove a level of consistency before removing the abandoned tag somthing like 4-6 updates in a row) is pretty low.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
honestly i cant even solely blame him at this point, i get that this is a pirate site but honestly pushing people towards predatory dudes like this guy(they should make people like him prove a level of consistency before removing the abandoned tag somthing like 4-6 updates in a row) is pretty low.
I think there should be a real conversation around modifying the rules around the abandoned tag. I don't mind it being a high bar to get a game labeled as abandoned, but getting the tag removed should require more than a single release or post. I'd love to see more data, but I feel like the data would support the conclusion that games that have received an abandoned tag never do so when a developer is acting in good faith. No developer who is making an honest attempt at finishing their game would be so irresponsible. So any game that does get the abandoned tag should be viewed with extreme skepticism and should have to clear a high hurdle before any tag is removed.

tciewife

Oct 21, 2021
Hello please help, does the 0.71b version in first page still contains Celia route ?
I'm stuck I saw her in school bathroom stall but the walkthrough says there is more in teacher's office the next day but nothing happens :/
I tried several time and 2 options but still nothing next day and Celia is disappeared from classroom too.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
Hello please help, does the 0.71b version in first page still contains Celia route ?
I'm stuck I saw her in school bathroom stall but the walkthrough says there is more in teacher's office the next day but nothing happens :/
I tried several time and 2 options but still nothing next day and Celia is disappeared from classroom too.
i think the version 0.71b is already cutted/censured because im playing it too and dont see a lot of scenes that are talked about in this thread

wich is the last uncutted/uncensured version? and where can we download it?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes