SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Was there any [semi-]official talk about the upcoming Steam (Final) Edition to also be released outside of Steam, as before (e.g. as v1.0 Final)?

View attachment 3053021

If it'll be Steam only, it'll probably take up to 2 weeks before it's pirated and any future fixes will not be promptly available here as Steam ripping & cracking is too expensive to expect for every minor fix.
Huh? It's just Ren'Py it comes packaged the same way if you download it from here or Patreon.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Hey, I've followed all the instructions but now the game crashes whenever I try start a new game? It says it cannot find the modtextbox.png file but its there in the gui folder?
if modtextbox.png is in the gui directory, there is no reason for the game to crash...

Civilincubus

Aug 23, 2018
Question: What was actually added to 1.0 versus 0.71ish? Saw the change-log, but I'm curious if Icstor added pregnancy content, more scenes for Linda, the neighbors, etc? Just trying to see if the game is actually completed with the bugs, or if it's still incomplete or lacking.

Last edited:

Verphone

Dec 1, 2022
I'm curious:
Will the Steam version of the game have anything different?
Will the game get more updated content or is it going to be abandoned?

Sep 16, 2023
Saw the change-log, but I'm curious if Icstor added pregnancy content,
Do you see pregancy tag?

more scenes for Linda,
You say you saw the changelog.

Just trying to see if the game is actually completed with the bugs, or if it's still incomplete or lacking.
Bugs are fixed, but for story, I guess you should play it yourself and decide.

I'm curious:
Welcome to the club.

Probably some meaningless Steam achievements but other than that, nothing new.

Technically, it's finished, but there is no epilogue. He promissed some DLCs with epilogues, but will he publish it? We need crystal ball I guess :D

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
it's a steam release, not a new version, dumbass. are you old enough to be on this site?
You are either psychic or you're the same guy using another account.

Serious question: are your parents related to each other? cause that would explain alot.

If you don't see the stupidity about asking if there's new content in a new version of a game and asking about a version that is yet to be released, you are equally moronic if not more moronic.

But I would be more forgiving if your parents were related as your low comprehension of situation is not your fault VS you being a fucking idiot.

On the off chance that you are psychic, what's the number for the next lottery draw?

• Angry
Reactions: DKft

f23bw

Aug 5, 2022
I'm curious:
We'll find out in the next few days... if it actually gets released on the announced date! I'm guessing it will be the same as the beta version, hopefully with bugs fixed... and it will say get the DLCs for the full story.

Clazzimodo

Aug 17, 2019
If you don't see the stupidity about asking if there's new content in a new version of a game and asking about a version that is yet to be released, you are equally moronic if not more moronic.
You're the dumbass who's insisting it's a new version with new content when it's just a Steam release. I don't have to be a psychic to know this because I can read and apparently you can't.

The other guy who asked if there's new content in the steam version is completely justified in asking since he doesn't know, but you insulted the guy like a smooth-brained incest baby while also outing yourself for being wrong. But it's okay, I forgive you, it must be hard living life with room temperature IQ like you ;)

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
_Thomas_Shelby_ Powerbabe Tomorrow the Steam release is supposed to come out. This should be a finished version which would mean "pirates" would not need to wait any longer to work on a restoration patch, so it might be worth it to wait until then.

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Is this as far as the Sidra & Isla content went, before it got removed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a new player so I wasn't sure.
Either way, I'm really hoping it doesn't get straight up abandoned, it's probably the hottest storyline in the game for me atm.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Is this as far as the Sidra & Isla content went, before it got removed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a new player so I wasn't sure.
Either way, I'm really hoping it doesn't get straight up abandoned, it's probably the hottest storyline in the game for me atm.
Yes, there is no more content, and there won't be anymore unless the developer changes their mind, but it's highly unlikely that they ever will.

• Sad
Reactions: BokkoBokko
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes