Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
the thing is that people ask before they event look for the answer thats why many people here get upset
So they get an asshole pass because..? Is that what you are saying? If you read your post you will that is the case.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Bear in mind that the number is absolutely meaningless though, ICSTOR was sick of the whiners and just updated the number to stop the most obnoxious ones.
What you all should actually bear in mind is that it is literally impossible to define game development by a percentage and attempting to do so is at best absolutely moronic. Game development is so reliant upon multiple channels of development that all progress at different speeds and with different levels of efficacy that one slip up can kill progress and one channel doing very well will be meaningless since everything else is going at its regular pace. Any time you see a percentage meter for a game in progress it's best to ignore it unless it's a task by task, item by item, step by step list of what is being done, and even then you should still ignore the percentage.

Ryü Alucard

Jul 9, 2017
There is nothing wrong.
The next update will included additional content that was not planned (the neighbors) and has been announced for August and last time I checked we're still in June.

After that the planned schedule for 2019 comprises of bi-monthly updates, i.e. v0.7 in October and v0.8 in December.
Additional content noone asked for. Begs the question, that maybe its to cover up that no progress had actually been done, and that not even just Caroline content was ready to be launched, which was what was planned. :)

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Additional content noone asked for. Begs the question, that maybe its to cover up that no progress had actually been done, and that not even just Caroline content was ready to be launched, which was what was planned. :)
You're wrong on that first assumption, a lot of people asked for more content with the neighbors.

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
So let me get this straight, you hope to have v0.6 in late July even though the dev himself explicitly stated that it would be released in August? Interesting.
i just read the comment above me that stated 70%..since he is supposedly back from break i thought he will dedicat his time for this version.
I dont have time to read all 10 pages minimum that are posted here daily.
But thank you for letting me know that dev sed its going to be august. Hopefully it will be then.

JustinHoffman

Dec 23, 2018
It's not even July and we're already now at 70% leading up to the promised August release. Whether or not you think the 70% is just a placeholder to shut complainers up, it's nevertheless true that ICSTOR is making progress on the game again. At his pace of work (when he's actively working), it's likely that he will meet the August release date, probably mid-August by the time play testing is done.

Remember, people were skeptical about whether the quality of Linda's last update would be good. It was. This next one should be great, whether or not you care about the neighbors. The real question is does ICSTOR keep apace from here, or will we get another detour side-game around Christmas followed by another Spring vacation? If he goes full steam, we could get 2-3 excellent, well received updates on the main game by January. And at that point the game would be near-enough completed that even ICSTOR's potential lost interest and a couple rushed updates thereafter wouldn't be a big loss.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
no but i can understand it that people get annoyed when other people ask the same question again and again before they even look for an answer which is mostly even on the SAME PAGE
But that happens with every game. MNL was famous for that. Where is this and how do i do that with each new update. If you find people who are not trolling in asking so annoying. Just hover over their avatar and hit ignore. I have ignored 15-20 people on this thread recently. My feed is more to my liking now. I leave people like you who can be civil even if we disagree.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
After what he just pulled. I will only believe a release. I expect his card will die or some other reason will cause another delay.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
the quality of Linda's last update would be good. It was.
The getaway? That was pretty bad. The equal of a date with Sara on the weekend. Which is good but it was not an update all by itself. This update is this, Linda fucks MC, The End. The dialog in that update was painful, really painful. The early Linda scenes in the office or car felt a lot more erotic to me.

Reactions: Dzango

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Milfy City - Poll Results

Hey guys, here are the results of the latest important poll regarding content after reaching 5/5 relation with main characters.

Now that you have seen the poll results, it’s not a secret to say that after reaching maximum relation with some characters you can unlock special routes with them.

The only thing that surprised me was the result of the question with Macy :p

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017

Milfy City - Poll Results

Hey guys, here are the results of the latest important poll regarding content after reaching 5/5 relation with main characters.

Now that you have seen the poll results, it’s not a secret to say that after reaching maximum relation with some characters you can unlock special routes with them.

The only thing that surprised me was the result of the question with Macy :p

What a shocking turn of events. :eek:
Who could've foreseen this outcome?

ICSTOR's polls remain the worst, they've learned nothing from the first ones.

Harem route without Sara?
What kind of harem would that be if they'd exclude one of the family members?

Optional pregnancy?
D'uh, the former games had them and a lot of the fan base is obviously in favor of it, no need to ask.

Redesigning Macy?
Why? She's absolutely fine as is, no need to waste time on a redesign.

More lesbian content?
Sure, the Liza and Yazmin stuff was great.

More punishment for Celia?
Well of course!? That was the whole premise of the game before the story got sidetracked after the stupid content polls for each version.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes