trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Shame ICSTOR lost his drive and became this type of dev. I noticed he hasn't updated his progress at all as a percentage since basically December. Still 65 percent. If he was really back and working on the game as he claims he should only take about a month to polish the rest of the update since he is already 2/3 done and in the past updates were 2-3 months apart.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have a question.
ICSTOR took a break. And before that, he said he did a lot of work.
So when is the version of 0.6 coming out?
Isn't this something wrong?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

juice0804

Aug 27, 2017
I have a question.
To : Everyone who is STILL asking when the next update is coming and STILL questioning as to why ICSTOR took such a long break etc...PLEASE GET A GRIP! Making a game and updates takes time and effort. There is NOTHING wrong, the game is NOT abandoned! ICSTOR has not "cheated" anyone. He has already given an "estimate" release date of ver 0.6 on his Patreon page as well as here in the forum. If you cannot learn to read past posts or even to perform a search for the info you are looking for...that is not the fault of the creator of the game....that's on YOU! I for one have been waiting patiently for the next update. I have read ALL of the posts and therefore I am well aware of what has transpired in the last 6 months. I am very confident that this update will happen and soon. Relax and lets be patient.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I have a question.
There is nothing wrong.
The next update will included additional content that was not planned (the neighbors) and has been announced for August and last time I checked we're still in June.

After that the planned schedule for 2019 comprises of bi-monthly updates, i.e. v0.7 in October and v0.8 in December.

Reactions: muthaluva

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Always great to visit this topic once in awhile, knowing that the next installment is planned for August timeframe and wondering if any tidbits have leaked recently ... instead to find another minority of obnoxious, self-implied experts on game development (and mental/emotional health, apparently) who throw their faux superior, judgmental and generally unhelpful shite from porcelain towers at supporters - both financially and in spirit - through the convenient insulation of this forum.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Always great to visit this topic once in awhile, knowing that the next installment is planned for August timeframe and wondering if any tidbits have leaked recently ... instead to find another minority of obnoxious, self-implied experts on game development (and mental/emotional health, apparently) who throw their faux superior, judgmental and generally unhelpful shite from porcelain towers at supporters - both financially and in spirit - through the convenient insulation of this forum.
And yet you are back again, complaining about them every time you come back.. Don't you see a full circle?

Group 1 - Saying the same thing every week or every few days

Group 2 - Talking about how bad group 1 is every week or every few days

Repeat.. Like a broken record, group 2 is as bad as group 1. :rolleyes:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
And yet you are back again, complaining about them every time you come back.. Don't you see a full circle?

Group 1 - Saying the same thing every week or every few days

Group 2 - Talking about how bad group 1 is every week or every few days

Repeat.. Like a broken record, group 2 is as bad as group 1. :rolleyes:
Yeah, exactly: I'm just calling out miscreants and for that, should be lumped into the same bucket. Makes sense: we should just ignore it and hope it goes away.

. . .

Oh wait, that never works!

The only way evil persists is for others not to speak up against it. These comments don't rise to the level of "evil" but they intentionally throw ill-will - often without good reason - towards a large swath of fans and the dev, creating mostly noise. That's far different than noting these people happen to exist and should consider that their shite is unhelpful and sometimes worse than noise.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, exactly: I'm just calling out miscreants and for that, should be lumped into the same bucket. Makes sense: we should just ignore it and hope it goes away.

Oh wait, that never works, though.
Two groups basically do the same thing, repeat the same topic just using different words.

they ask, you call them out, they ask you call them out, 2 months later the same thing still goes on..

It's just the way it is not only on this forum and what im trying to say, that group 2 is not better than the group one, basically belongs in the same rabbit hole of being annoying at this point. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
"The only way evil persists is for others not to speak up against it ." Evil....LOL oh brother...."Speak up against it." This really is the most entertaining thread these days with gems like this. The leaps of logic. "often without good reason " We will, of course, ignore the ones WITH good reasons. "towards a large swath of fans and the dev " Just the hostile ones who feel opinions are only allowed if they are full of praise. Oh, and the less than honest developer.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Two groups basically do the same thing, repeat the same topic just using different words.

they ask, you call them out, they ask you call them out, 2 months later the same thing still goes on..

It's just the way it is not only on this forum and what im trying to say, that group 2 is not better than the group one, basically belongs in the same rabbit hole of being annoying at this point. :rolleyes:
You are ignoring he wrote that stuff found on the OP page. Then just before the June deadline was up he changed it to 8/6. So one group has an issue with what is happening or not happening to be more accurate. And then you have the other that freaks out on people who just discovered the game and ask about the next release. Pouncing on them with the same venom as someone like me. I get having an attitude with me since I have addressed it a bunch. But even innocent questions are met with a lot of hostility.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
So let me get this straight, you hope to have v0.6 in late July even though the dev himself explicitly stated that it would be released in August? Interesting.
I'd like to have v0.6 some time today or tomorrow. Isn't going to happen, so I'll just wait until August. I'll be patient. I'll not crawl up into a ball on the floor and twitch. I'll survive.

And then someone will come along, complaining, and asking (again) when the next update is due.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes