ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
Oh he is. This isn't abandoned, thats not his way. We can argue about the meaning of the term sure but he won't just drop it. And its worth to play too. At least once if you are into what the tags and screenshots suggest in case you never played this. Which you absolutely should then :)
I sure will, cuz game looks nice, just after the update to be sure. ;)

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
been such a long time since i played this game but the password for the PC how is it done P: Ossa36....... p:0ssa36........p:eek:ssa36 im kind of lost

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Oh he is. This isn't abandoned, thats not his way. We can argue about the meaning of the term sure but he won't just drop it. And its worth to play too. At least once if you are into what the tags and screenshots suggest in case you never played this. Which you absolutely should then :)
Really? What does it say "his own words" on the OP page? May or June release date? He accidentally charged his P's when he said he would not charge them? The only reason the game is not marked as abandoned. Is that F95Zone has some strange policy that contact with the site will prevent the abandoned tag. Regardless if any work is being done at all. I would play it for FREE since the renders are fantastic. It has zero replay value however.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
He could string you along by altering % every month
Nah. he will just lie and promise a May/June release. Then "forget" to not charge for support. Only to change his mind(with 10 days left in June) on the release date due to adding the neighbors(what?). So of course that means a 6 week delay. Who wants to bet that the work is to much or his cat dies or some relative becomes sick....LOL or..... The dog ate my hard drive. And the release gets delayed again "Could string along" or has been "stringing along"?

• Haha
Reactions: liunima and xxx2

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Nah. he will just lie and promise a May/June release. Then "forget" to not charge for support. Only to change his mind(with 10 days left in June) on the release date due to adding the neighbors(what?). So of course that means a 6 week delay. Who wants to bet that the work is to much or his cat dies or some relative becomes sick....LOL or..... The dog ate my hard drive. And the release gets delayed again "Could string along" or has been "stringing along"?
Please provide evidence that he promised a May/June release date. As I remember, he said he would get back to work in May or June, and did not provide a release date.

He also apologized for not turning off his Patreon, and said he would keep it off an extra month on the back end to make up for it.

Just stop trying to stir up trouble with half-truths and inflammatory tweets, Mr. President.

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
The game is definitely not abandoned, how can you abandon a project with 6000+ patrons. Although it seems to me that the process is intentionally being dragged on. I mean it makes sense the creator makes more money this way. Let's just hope the future updates live up to people's expectations, there's nothing we can do even as patrons.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Lots of back and forth on this forum both pro and con for certain developers in regards to how much time it should take to complete an update and I think both sides are missing the bigger picture. If you charge people for a service or product their is an ongoing expectation of work being done, if you are doing something because you enjoy it and give it away than having an expecation for work being done with a timeline is not fair. In the case of this specific game developer it appears that the last update was back in November of last year. I think most honest people would say that is an unacceptable amount of time for a paid service. It is essentialy a give and take when money changes hands and if one side does thier half and the other does not it results in people getting upset. I feel this developer has done a good job in the past but I for one will never pay another dime to him because I have lost any faith I have in him actually doing as he said he would.

Reactions: xxx2

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Man, I don't know if there's any place on the internet where people spend this much effort shouting about whether someone has stopped working on a thing long enough to merit applying a special "stopped-working-on-a-thing" stamp.
Do you know of another "someone" pulling anywhere close to the same doe ray me? That might give you a hint why.....perhaps? I am sure those other someones are pulling 500k to a million dollars too right? I couldn't believe the analytics posted a few days ago? I thought his posted explanation was well done. I was skeptical and his announcement with so little time left b4 the promised release is questionable at best. I support a few games with lesser graphics. But this guy has people in love with these models. Amazing to witness really.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I mean, of course there are people that say this ''same old, same old'' every week, but i can guess that there are also people that were a patreon once and decided to stop it(most of them have really low amount of posts), so this place is the only one where they can express their feelings without being silenced or something.

I don't remember ICSTOR being very active on social media and from i saw on patreon when someone is paying and criticizing something, then you have full band of fanboys that just can't take it, usually the same goes for discord that represents certain game.. Basically you can't say bad. :rolleyes:

Not only pirates are here and let's be honest, dev communication usually sucks, so yeah i can understand the frustration from those and since he has so many patreons, i would bet that there's huge amount of people that visit this forum from that group.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes