trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The plan still is 0.7 in October and 0.8 in December, the quote everybody's freaking out about just cuts off before that part.
I very much doubt that. He probably releases 0.6 in late august early septemeber. He isn't going to be able to do another update in a month at least not a decent sized one. All of his updates have taken at the minimum 2.5-3 months. Which is why 0.8 goes from October to December. I would suspect 0.7 gets released earliest in early December which pushes 0.8 to early Feb

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I'm assuming this is a joke because you're going to have a hard time proving that a 2.5D doll is any age at all...
well all I'm just saying is if the mc is 18 then the conversation that he had with caroline means that Sarah is under 18
and there is the fact that the mc cannot be in his twenties cause he should be college, not high school
the only possibility left is if the mc is 19 then Sarah should 17 at least not 18 due again to his conversation with caroline that implies that they are at least 2 years of difference but I could be wrong tho no one knows better than the dev

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
That's what most people are pointing out - the dev can state that the character is 18 and, unless she looks like she's 8, that's pretty much that.
Completly agree but if u dig a little bit (like reaaally deep) in the game u might start asking these questions just like i did

Reactions: polycentric

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
It's the Internetz. Dev can say that everyone is 18, even bald-headed Bob, even if it makes no sense at all. As long as the character is 18 (or older) all is then okay with Patreon, Matreon, or whoever is running the operation.

MC is 18 and his mother is 18? Hey, it's an Internetz Fantasy, anything is possible.

Reactions: TheFinder

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Completly agree but if u dig a little bit (like reaaally deep) in the game u might start asking these questions just like i did
I went back and read the entire debate, and your earlier posts, and agree that everything doesn't add up. Still...it ultimately doesn't matter for all the reasons previously stated. She doesn't look so young to me as to make me uncomfortable but I can understand how it might bother some.

But, either way...thanks for keeping the conversation civil (y)

Reactions: Killer94

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I went back and read the entire debate, and your earlier posts, and agree that everything doesn't add up. Still...it ultimately doesn't matter for all the reasons previously stated. She doesn't look so young to me as to make me uncomfortable but I can understand how it might bother some.

But, either way...thanks for keeping the conversation civil (y)
Thx for joining this small debate

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
It's the Internetz. Dev can say that everyone is 18, even bald-headed Bob, even if it makes no sense at all. As long as the character is 18 (or older) all is then okay with Patreon, Matreon, or whoever is running the operation.

MC is 18 and his mother is 18? Hey, it's an Internetz Fantasy, anything is possible.
I know i was just wondering as some the things that i point out didn’t make sense to me
but hey i‘ll say to hell everything and let’s just enjoy the babes that icstor give to us no matter their age hight or weight :LOL::ROFLMAO:

arms99

May 11, 2018
I very much doubt that. He probably releases 0.6 in late august early septemeber. He isn't going to be able to do another update in a month at least not a decent sized one. All of his updates have taken at the minimum 2.5-3 months. Which is why 0.8 goes from October to December. I would suspect 0.7 gets released earliest in early December which pushes 0.8 to early Feb
I'm just hoping he doesn't do another Christmas or new years or whatever special this year. I always hate those specials, they're a waste of time and resources that could have been spent doing a proper update. Not to mention they're guaranteed to be awful :cautious:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
ICSTOR doesn't produce the incest patch. Patreon wouldn't approve, among other things.
If you look at the game code, the incest stuff is already there: The code just checks if the incest patch.rpy file is in its proper place, then loads the incest-based dialogue instead of the censored dialogue if so.

Reactions: Thermophob
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes