Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
MC lives somewhere with women. He has or will have sex with them. Instead of him being a tenant he's family. That makes it incest. Path doesn't change, just the players.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Let's put this baby to bed, shall we? No pun intended...
MC says he's 2 years older that Sara, but he's in high school, which means Sara would be pretty young. Certainly under 18.
UNLESS!!!
MC was held back in school! And honestly, with the issues this cat has, would it shock any of you to find out that he had some serious issues as a child?
So he's a super-duper-senior in high school, Sara is a regular senior. They're in different classes because she's a good student and he's the kind of student that blackmails his teachers into anal sex.
Done and done.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
If you look at the game code, the incest stuff is already there: The code just checks if the incest patch.rpy file is in its proper place, then loads the incest-based dialogue instead of the censored dialogue if so.
As goobdoob implied, the first rule of Milfy City is ...

JustinHoffman

Dec 23, 2018
Even if ICSTOR does do the unlikely thing of picking up the pace and getting to 100% by the end of the month, there will still be playtesting to do. So realistically, we're looking at a September release. And honestly, that's not the worst. There were people in this thread for several months accusing him of having long ago abandoned the game to bilk patrons in perpetuity. Instead we're getting a major update most likely sometime within the next seven weeks.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
If you look at the game code, the incest stuff is already there: The code just checks if the incest patch.rpy file is in its proper place, then loads the incest-based dialogue instead of the censored dialogue if so.
He is crazy to do that. Why risk his account when he can rely on the fact that someone will make a patch. This is nuts.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
People really need to stop poking the bear.

Everyone is 18 or older
ICSTOR's unmodded game dose not contain incest.

Stop Poking
Then why aren't the games downloaded here in the Mod section instead? If they are supposedly modded before posting here? Only Icstor's "clean" version should be available here and the mod in a different category.

Myself101

Feb 4, 2018
I'm just hoping he doesn't do another Christmas or new years or whatever special this year. I always hate those specials, they're a waste of time and resources that could have been spent doing a proper update. Not to mention they're guaranteed to be awful :cautious:
Yeah - I'm not a fan of those either. I'm still conflicted of what I believe is worse - integrated ones (where random scenes pop into the main game, like in DoD) or separate one's like with Milfy City. The christmas event in High Rise Climb is pretty ok - fits into the whole story.

Anyway - I've not come across a game with multiple special episodes that came out every year (maybe someone else does know of one) but I'd say we're save in that regard.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
What in the honest hell is going on it's like every few hours there's something new to argue about that has no serious impact what so ever can we all please bring the arguing down to a minimum at least till sept 1st (which is sadly a lot to ask for) then by all means rip each others heads off. This does nothing more then clog the thread and distract people from having actual discussions.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes