Viressa

May 24, 2018
So let's say 2 weeks it's a fair estimate?
No, because animations, writing, coding, testing, etc. all still need to be done after that. I'd say a more reasonable estimate is the final week of august or probably first week of september.

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
To be fair, this will be quite a big release with lots to do. Content with 4 girls, even if cindy's is small. When does that ever happen? it would have come out earlier if he had just focused on 2 girls but it would have been considerably shorter leaving us waiting on the next one.

Personally i'm really excited about v 0.7 as we finally get some judy :p

Jan 19, 2018

News #15 - Messages + Progress!

Hey everyone, it’s time for some news and I also wanted to take a minute to explain something that seems to be bothering some of you quite a bit.

Firstly, I think it’s important and it needs to be explained immediately. I received a message on Discord yesterday telling me that I am an "asshole" because I did not respond to messages sent to me by my Patrons.

The problem is that I’m getting TOO MANY MESSAGES to physically reply to each and every one! Trust me, if it were within my power to do so, I would love to personally reply to each whenever message. However, it’s not possible for me to work on the game and respond to the messages at the same time. I can’t do both. :(

At the moment I have above 738 messages unread. Assuming it takes me about a minute or two to reply to each one, I would have to spend over 12 and a ½ hours trying to get on top of these. And by the time I had finished there would be new messages and replies as well. At the minute I'm spending over 12 hours each day working on designing new scenes and images, replying to messages would greatly slow down development speed.

The best solution is to go to our discord and ask your question in one of the channels.
(Please read the rules first :) )

We have a fantastic community on the discord, brimming with people who want to be actively involved in helping other Patrons with their queries. I also post exclusive pictures and updates on there that are too hot for Patreon!

Progress:

Full steam ahead!

Everyone is busy working on the new release. The programmer is working on two new minigames. The writer is finishing Caroline's storyline, and I’m finishing rendering Celia’s content. (Renders for Caroline and Cindy are finished.)

At the moment there is more than 1100 renders. I’m working all day and doing everything I can do to release this extra large version this month. I hope I’ll manage to do it without any delays. I’m certain that I’ll finish working on the images within 8-12 days. The problems is that there are still animations and testing to do. IF there will be a delay in the release I can only apologize and promise to send the game to all of you who pledge for this month. I think it’s fair for everyone.

If you want to see all the previews for the upcoming release with Caroline, Celia, Cindy and the neighbors please go take a look at our discord channel. :)

Break:

A lot of messages I’ve got is asking about my health and how am I doing in life. After this little break I feel a lot better. Of course I’m still not in 100% best condition but I’m handling and working on everything as I used to be. Thanks everyone of you for your concern. :)

And here’s a small preview with Cindy. I'm sure some of you might notice the reference. :p

As always, thank you for your continued support. I hope you are looking forward to the next version of Milfy City!
I'm banned on discord channel, can i get unban please?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
No, because animations, writing, coding, testing, etc. all still need to be done after that. I'd say a more reasonable estimate is the final week of august or probably first week of september.
He wrote: "I’m certain that I’ll finish working on the images within 8-12 days. The problems is that there are still animations and testing to do."

See you in October, guys. :whistle: :whistle:

May 22, 2017

News #15 - Messages + Progress!

Hey everyone, it’s time for some news and I also wanted to take a minute to explain something that seems to be bothering some of you quite a bit.

Firstly, I think it’s important and it needs to be explained immediately. I received a message on Discord yesterday telling me that I am an "asshole" because I did not respond to messages sent to me by my Patrons.

The problem is that I’m getting TOO MANY MESSAGES to physically reply to each and every one! Trust me, if it were within my power to do so, I would love to personally reply to each whenever message. However, it’s not possible for me to work on the game and respond to the messages at the same time. I can’t do both. :(

At the moment I have above 738 messages unread. Assuming it takes me about a minute or two to reply to each one, I would have to spend over 12 and a ½ hours trying to get on top of these. And by the time I had finished there would be new messages and replies as well. At the minute I'm spending over 12 hours each day working on designing new scenes and images, replying to messages would greatly slow down development speed.

The best solution is to go to our discord and ask your question in one of the channels.
(Please read the rules first :) )

We have a fantastic community on the discord, brimming with people who want to be actively involved in helping other Patrons with their queries. I also post exclusive pictures and updates on there that are too hot for Patreon!

Progress:

Full steam ahead!

Everyone is busy working on the new release. The programmer is working on two new minigames. The writer is finishing Caroline's storyline, and I’m finishing rendering Celia’s content. (Renders for Caroline and Cindy are finished.)

At the moment there is more than 1100 renders. I’m working all day and doing everything I can do to release this extra large version this month. I hope I’ll manage to do it without any delays. I’m certain that I’ll finish working on the images within 8-12 days. The problems is that there are still animations and testing to do. IF there will be a delay in the release I can only apologize and promise to send the game to all of you who pledge for this month. I think it’s fair for everyone.

If you want to see all the previews for the upcoming release with Caroline, Celia, Cindy and the neighbors please go take a look at our discord channel. :)

Break:

A lot of messages I’ve got is asking about my health and how am I doing in life. After this little break I feel a lot better. Of course I’m still not in 100% best condition but I’m handling and working on everything as I used to be. Thanks everyone of you for your concern. :)

And here’s a small preview with Cindy. I'm sure some of you might notice the reference. :p

As always, thank you for your continued support. I hope you are looking forward to the next version of Milfy City!
Poor guy, he receives too much email, this is probably the end of the world. '-'

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who and mvitrak

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd say next month but at least it's something but it still sounds like he has quite a bit to do I mean 8-12 days could end up being double that :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes