Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Well... sounds like there's probably a 50-50 chance it get's delayed until September. I'm sure he's doing everything he can to get it out in August, so let's hope for the best on that.

I mean, honestly, it's not a big deal if it's delayed a week or so. Have you guys seen some of the games that are going to have updates released in August? I'm sure there will be plenty to keep you occupied IF there happens to be a small delay. So just relax guys, the update will be here soon enough.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Agreed - the subtext of the post seems to be "I might not make it by the end of the month"...
Yeah, sounded to me like he is trying to ease people into the idea that an update might not drop this month.

He didn't say everything is going according to plan. He said the problem is there is still x to do. It wouldn't be a problem if he was certain he can get it out in August.

Remember folks, before Icstor took his break people were asking him to release the update with Caroline's content only. His response was he didn't want to do that because the animations for her alone would take him a couple of weeks.
So now it's about 10 days of rendering left to do, up to a week of testing (judging by previous releases) which leaves about 1 week for an unspecified number of animations. Can't say I blame anyone for doubting an August release.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJsona and Q Who

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Plus from the sound of it, he hasn't even started on renders for the Neighbors content yet.

Reactions: Q Who

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Still it went from 600 to 1100 renders since pause.

For the envious bunch ,moaning about his income it confirms there are more people involved in development.

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
I'm having some trouble progressing with linda. when i go to her room in the morning an click on her its just more of the same peeking on her while she dresses

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019

News #15 - Messages + Progress!

Hey everyone, it’s time for some news and I also wanted to take a minute to explain something that seems to be bothering some of you quite a bit.

Firstly, I think it’s important and it needs to be explained immediately. I received a message on Discord yesterday telling me that I am an "asshole" because I did not respond to messages sent to me by my Patrons.

The problem is that I’m getting TOO MANY MESSAGES to physically reply to each and every one! Trust me, if it were within my power to do so, I would love to personally reply to each whenever message. However, it’s not possible for me to work on the game and respond to the messages at the same time. I can’t do both. :(

At the moment I have above 738 messages unread. Assuming it takes me about a minute or two to reply to each one, I would have to spend over 12 and a ½ hours trying to get on top of these. And by the time I had finished there would be new messages and replies as well. At the minute I'm spending over 12 hours each day working on designing new scenes and images, replying to messages would greatly slow down development speed.

The best solution is to go to our discord and ask your question in one of the channels.
(Please read the rules first :) )

We have a fantastic community on the discord, brimming with people who want to be actively involved in helping other Patrons with their queries. I also post exclusive pictures and updates on there that are too hot for Patreon!

Progress:

Full steam ahead!

Everyone is busy working on the new release. The programmer is working on two new minigames. The writer is finishing Caroline's storyline, and I’m finishing rendering Celia’s content. (Renders for Caroline and Cindy are finished.)

At the moment there is more than 1100 renders. I’m working all day and doing everything I can do to release this extra large version this month. I hope I’ll manage to do it without any delays. I’m certain that I’ll finish working on the images within 8-12 days. The problems is that there are still animations and testing to do. IF there will be a delay in the release I can only apologize and promise to send the game to all of you who pledge for this month. I think it’s fair for everyone.

If you want to see all the previews for the upcoming release with Caroline, Celia, Cindy and the neighbors please go take a look at our discord channel. :)

Break:

A lot of messages I’ve got is asking about my health and how am I doing in life. After this little break I feel a lot better. Of course I’m still not in 100% best condition but I’m handling and working on everything as I used to be. Thanks everyone of you for your concern. :)

And here’s a small preview with Cindy. I'm sure some of you might notice the reference. :p

As always, thank you for your continued support. I hope you are looking forward to the next version of Milfy City!
What puzzles me is because the pool girl and the girl's classmate don't have much opportunity and the random girl who does blowjob in the principal will already have content. Oo

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
And here’s a small preview with Cindy. I'm sure some of you might notice the reference. :p

To be honest I don't get the reference. All I can associate (and that's wrong for sure) is a very short-lived show on German TV that had a candidate hooked up to a lie detector and you'd get money for telling the truth and be eliminated if you accumulated too many lies. And of course the "questions" would be embarrassing statements made in the past with "Have you ever said..." with the affected people in the studio.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
What puzzles me is because the pool girl and the girl's classmate don't have much opportunity and the random girl who does blowjob in the principal will already have content. Oo
Harley Quinn has always been a fan-favorite and an inspiration for a lot of fan fiction.
Macy and Delilah can't compete with that.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes