sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
It doesn't help i guess i'm IP banned because it says invite expired even on new ones, i doesn't even know why i'm banned i never typed those 2 lol
ICSTOR's discord is a shit show, sometimes I wonder how Dasati et al. keep their sanity with all those numb nuts frequenting the channel
Therefore banning people is a much needed daily occurrence and you may have been targeted wrongfully.

That being said, it should be easy to circumvent. Use your data plan on your mobile phone or a VPN, you won't get flagged as already banned that way.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Still it went from 600 to 1100 renders since pause.

For the envious bunch ,moaning about his income it confirms there are more people involved in development.
If the renders are custom done, setting up takes time. If the renders are loaded assets, which they seem to be, it shouldn't take that long. if it is 30 fps, that's about 45-60 frames per simple animation. So say you have 3 states for a single blowjob, tip, shaft, deep throat, and each one has 30 frames at the low end, that's 90 images in a single thing. My bet is a majority of the images will be simple animations. As for render time, with a 1060 you can render a 1080p pic in daz in about 15 minutes.

Just a little food for thought.

To give you an idea of the difference, my renders take upwards for 2 hours for a 720p picture lol. Go r9 200 series lol.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
What puzzles me is because the pool girl and the girl's classmate don't have much opportunity and the random girl who does blowjob in the principal will already have content. Oo
Maybe Macy and Delilah appear in 0.7 along with Judy and Sara (and surely a little more of Cindy and her dangerous route)

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Do we have an ETA for when the game releases?
if all goes to plan then we are looking at a release between the 24th or the 31st of this month BUT if there is problems then who knows, i am only speculating here and these dates isn't official but while you wait i suggest playing other games or find a parttime job to pass the time...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I read the post about 8th of August. i am still not convinced that it will be released this month. i think people needs to be realistic the way it is progressing like 2 to 3 weeks for 5% it will take at least till September or October before a release is done. Assuming not more problem occurs.

Maybe i am wrong and the final 20 % is done pretty quickly.. Right now we have seen a steady increase after the break from this Developer to need like several weeks for 5 % to be done.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Jarul

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
If the renders are custom done, setting up takes time. If the renders are loaded assets, which they seem to be, it shouldn't take that long. if it is 30 fps, that's about 45-60 frames per simple animation. So say you have 3 states for a single blowjob, tip, shaft, deep throat, and each one has 30 frames at the low end, that's 90 images in a single thing. My bet is a majority of the images will be simple animations. As for render time, with a 1060 you can render a 1080p pic in daz in about 15 minutes.

Just a little food for thought.

To give you an idea of the difference, my renders take upwards for 2 hours for a 720p picture lol. Go r9 200 series lol.
I have multiple GPUs and rendering a 1080p still image can easily take more than 15 minutes if we're dealing with multiple objects in the scene and possibly dark lighting (or multiple light sources) with reflective/refractive surfaces, etc. So, YMMV.

One thing ICSTOR typically does very well is that the animations show convincing, smooth motions for the bodies and they usually don't show major body overlaps or clothing/prop poke-throughs. I like MrDots' VN work but those defects happen in their products a lot, both for still images and animations.

Even if ICSTOR starts from canned motions, manual intervention is required to make them work tightly and without jittering between keyframes, especially when genital props are involved ... in my experience, that's really not easy with the tools available in Daz 3D, even if you purchased their AniMate, GrapMate and/or KeyMate add-ons.

Plus, all those custom scenes and the decisions+mechanics of getting poses right within them just adds up, to where the rendering part is probably not the lion's share of the time being taken. The better Devs are consistent in their quality for setup of every frame and that overall process just needs time. Some are obviously faster at it than others, though.

Reactions: Everest Harrison

ice2019

Aug 5, 2019
so i played the legendary Mifly city for about 2 hours.
im not that amazed.
Mom is litle too easy to get to do the lewd stuff.

if you havent played Milfs villa yet do it!
i think the mom there is even sexier and the build up is more intense.
animations are are good as they are here.

ice2019

Aug 5, 2019
Actually, mommy from the very beginning of the game herself wants to fuck MC. It is obvious. This is the salt of this game.
really shit? ;)
this only makes the game to end faster.
when you got mom where you want the game is pretty much finished
for that Milfs Villa will last alot longer

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
this only makes the game to end faster
You don't understand what all the sweetness of what is happening, in this case. I know, there are a lot of comments on this forum in the spirit of "when I fuck that girl? etc". This is a banal, immature point of view.
You need to enjoy the process itself, the play on words, views. Sex is just a bonus.

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Looks like we won't see fully animated scenes this time also :(. One thing I don't understand as far as I remember Caroline's renders were finished before his vacation, why not send them to Onyxdime so he could've started writing text. 30% of the update would be ready when he is back. Writing for Caroline started just two weeks ago and still going on.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I have multiple GPUs and rendering a 1080p still image can easily take more than 15 minutes if we're dealing with multiple objects in the scene and possibly dark lighting (or multiple light sources) with reflective/refractive surfaces, etc. So, YMMV.

One thing ICSTOR typically does very well is that the animations show convincing, smooth motions for the bodies and they usually don't show major body overlaps or clothing/prop poke-throughs. I like MrDots' VN work but those defects happen in their products a lot, both for still images and animations.

Even if ICSTOR starts from canned motions, manual intervention is required to make them work tightly and without jittering between keyframes, especially when genital props are involved ... in my experience, that's really not easy with the tools available in Daz 3D, even if you purchased their AniMate, GrapMate and/or KeyMate add-ons.

Plus, all those custom scenes and the decisions+mechanics of getting poses right within them just adds up, to where the rendering part is probably not the lion's share of the time being taken. The better Devs are consistent in their quality for setup of every frame and that overall process just needs time. Some are obviously faster at it than others, though.
What kind? My buddies got a GTX 1060 6gb and can render a scene with multiple people and reflective surfaces as well as objects in about 15 minutes.

Both those things takes a small to fix. For clothing poke through there is a bunch of assets that fix that stuff in seconds. For animations, there is a bunch her to choose from. Load it up, skim through the animation points, and make small movements to make it more realistic.

As for mechanics and such, they aren't that in depth. A lot of the choices come down to 0 or 1. and the stats are just for reference. Maybe even just an array or data structure. There is no physics or gameplay aside from "Click". The choices you get in the mini game could be made in under 30 minutes depending on the way you do it.

Reactions: Q Who

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
My guess is this wraps up end of next year. Maybe with some bonus content. That's 3 years of dev work. Sure, some games go as long as 6 years, but I think we'll be very happy with the final product.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes