strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well no. If the MC is 18 the mom has a three month window to get prego again to create a window where their the same age.

Reactions: TheFinder

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Well no. If the MC is 18 the mom has a three month window to get prego again to create a window where their the same age. Why are you asking in a ton of game threads how old the MC is?
That's true, but since they are not in the same class I assumed that there is at least 1 year of age difference.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Not at all. High School everyone has a different class scheduled
the pregnancy stay 9 months it's almost a year plus the 3 windows to get pregnant of the child in any case if the mc is 18 that's mean that Sarah is 17 an underage girl who loves Anal

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Let's be fair this is likely a oversight from Icstor.

Seriously, someone (maybe a patron) should warn him about this. Just changing the protagonist age to 19 would help fix any kind of legal trouble.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
there is also the fact that during mc and caroline talk he said( if u are not playing sarah content) that the difference in age between him and sarah that was the cause of not getting along together very well (again if you not playing sarah content) and i assumed that a 1 year difference could not be used in such a way

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Let's be fair this is likely a oversight from Icstor.

Seriously, someone (maybe a patron) should warn him about this. Just changing the protagonist age to 19 would help fix any kind of legal trouble.
The age of the characters is never specified in the game and the highschool in the game may work differently from the one in the real world so I don't think there is any real risk.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
there is also the fact that during mc and caroline talk he said( if u are not playing sarah content) that the difference in age between him and sarah that was the cause of not getting along together very well (again if you not playing sarah content) i
She is Younger a few months and Linda is his Stepmother.
Woman on pictures in Bob's vault is his real mom and You will learn that in version 0.8 or 0.9.
UW.
how can u be younger by a few month when u play with the incest patch it does not make sense at all

pandor666

May 6, 2017
You are forgetting that Girls are different from Boys. There is a reason why most of couples are younger gal + older guy.

Most of incest Content are mixed with step-parents, Invitro, surogates etc. You do not want Your game-kid looking like Corky Thatcher.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
You are forgetting that Girls are different from Boys. There is a reason why most of couples are younger gal + older guy.
but if u set that everyone should be at least is 18 younger girl or boy means that they at least should be 17 that has nothing to do with old guy dating a younger girl we are talking about age and it's numerical meaning that everyone has a specific number whether you are a girl or a boy

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Again let forget about everything and keep banging this young redhead rear because she loves it

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
You might be forgetting that they both are 18......as in paternal twins....problem solved.

Your welcome :cool:………………………….Peace!!

Reactions: Jaun Karr

pandor666

May 6, 2017
Yes but Males think with their dicks and Females are usually more mature or have different priorities. We Stop changing around 24-27 Females are done 17-20.

And ye this does not matter - most important: SHE is >18 (and looks like it not a flat loli like in DMD - i liked this game until that younger pro-pedophile version of Main Female Character...)
I am not in Sarah team nor Linda's i just like the whole picture :).
Peace!!

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
You might be forgetting that they both are 18......as in paternal twins....problem solved.

Your welcome :cool:………………………….Peace!!
actually, they are not, play the game and don't do Sarah content and you'll understand why I'm saying that

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Yes but Males think with their dicks and Females are usually more mature or have different priorities. We Stop changing around 24-27 Females are done 17-20.

And ye this does not matter - most important: SHE is >18 (and looks like it not a flat loli like in DMD - i liked this game until that younger
pro-pedophile version of Main Female Character...)
I am not in Sarah team nor Linda's i just like he whole picture :).
Peace!!
so basically icstor is giving us a pedophilia content nice touch

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
The disclaimer tells that all characters in the game are over 18 (like in every other adult game) and that's it, there is nothing else to it.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes