Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Am I the only one that's a major Liza/Yasmin fan? That's the best storyline so far!
Can't say it's the best, but I think it's one of the greatest.
I think that the only one that I have something to say against was Suri/Zuri ones.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Please allow me to go back a few pages to the discussion about the rape tag: fucking your sisters' mouth while they're asleep may count as rape to some. Damn nitpickers! :LOL:

The planned release dates FOR THIS YEAR are....

FOR THIS YEAR

God.
Yeah, that is rape for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
That's just his own private stash :p
These renders were made for Patreon paying supporters, and top level if I recall, something akin to "fantasy scenes" for them, but no doubt they'll be worked in to the game, if and when the chance arises, given the planned updates and releases, you won't see anything like this for a good while yet.

Reactions: SteamPunk777

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Fan-made? Definitely.
Official? Never. ICSTOR doesn't do Android.
Now, this might sounds super stupid, but I thought ren'py had an android engine aswell, and that you could easily port the games over, and that this was one advantage of the engine? Please correct me, because I actually have no clue and just assume things.

Your signature paired with your response is hilarious btw :LOL:

Jul 29, 2019
I think the main thing driving people crazy is the knowledge that Caroline's content is finished and has been for some time and most likely Celia's too and to the fact that I can say with feign confidence the whole adding the neighbors to the update which nobody really asked for was mostly just a tactic to buy more time since he probably realized he wouldn't be able to fit it into the original June\July release period.
There hasn't been a real update since November of last year.

ICSTOR is a massive cunt.

Jul 29, 2019
I think the main thing driving people crazy is the knowledge that Caroline's content is finished and has been for some time and most likely Celia's too and to the fact that I can say with feign confidence the whole adding the neighbors to the update which nobody really asked for was mostly just a tactic to buy more time since he probably realized he wouldn't be able to fit it into the original June\July release period.
There hasn't been a real update since November of last year.

ICSTOR is a massive cunt.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes