rototo

Jun 14, 2017
Version 0.6

I decided to expand this update by adding the neighbors into it. Version 0.6 will contain Caroline, Celia, and the Neighbours content. After such a long wait between updates everyone would feel disappointed if there was a small amount of new content. The planned release dates for this year are v0.6 in August
is it a recent message? i m really happy if it's happen but i don't understand how is it possible

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I think the main thing driving people crazy is the knowledge that Caroline's content is finished and has been for some time and most likely Celia's too and to the fact that I can say with feign confidence the whole adding the neighbors to the update which nobody really asked for was mostly just a tactic to buy more time since he probably realized he wouldn't be able to fit it into the original June\July release period.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Asking this every day isn't going to make it arrive any faster or change the 500+ times this has already been answered.
When my kids asked "Are we there yet?" while travelling on trips, I would always remind them that

"Every time you ask, it makes the trip longer."

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
I just finished my weekly six hours of prostration and chanting, and tho im feeling a bit cramped<prostration isnt for the aged> let me just add, anticipation of a game is well worth the drama of everyone posting hourly for update progress, but at the end of the day<after my joints have relaxed> its just a game <icstor be praised> any hysteria or emotional attachment is completely understood and rediculous. God wills it!!

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Version 0.6

I decided to expand this update by adding the neighbors into it. Version 0.6 will contain Caroline, Celia, and the Neighbours content. After such a long wait between updates everyone would feel disappointed if there was a small amount of new content. The planned release dates for this year are v0.6 in August

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Version 0.6

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes