D

Deleted member 1532217

This was the game that introduced me to the whole sexy ren'py genre. I played the creator's other games and was trying so hard to hind more like them. I had no clue there was so many hot games before finding this site, lol. I haven't played since like June 2018, and had no clue this was one of the GOATs, lol. I wanna play the newer content but maybe I'll just join the waiting club so that I'll have even more to consume later. I hope the update comes out soon, I see everyone has been losing their minds over how long it's been, lol, understandably so. 8 moths is a LONG time, but maybe it'll be worth the wait.

Reactions: greedymon

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hey, anyone got the Celia "Ahegao" picture, I've been looking backwards for about 200 pages and I'm going crazy, because I can't find it... It doesn't help that everytime I use the search bar, it doesn't work... Also, anyone got picture of the neighbors too? And the other picture where Linda and Caroline is stroking the MC's cock?
I think those are all preview pics
Preview.jpg

Preview2.jpg

Preview3.jpg

Preview4.jpg

Preview5.jpg

Preview6.jpg

Preview7.png

Preview8.jpg

Preview9.jpg

Preview10.jpg

Preview11.jpg

Preview12.png

and some lower resolution misc renders

Bonus1.png

Bonus2.png

Bonus3.png

Here are the neighbor renders from the first version of the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-5c-icstor.8012/page-1077#post-2042203

Does anyone have a save file with everything completed?
Use my save.

Last edited:

Sukhoi

Jul 8, 2018
Are these pictures in-game or just patreon bonus images or something
Never-mind, realized the new ones are mostly from the upcoming release.

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Also, on an unrelated side note, I found a good excuse for ppl to not like Sara: She is a bum. Bob is working, Linda is working, Caroline is working and the MC is working 3 different jobs (cleaning for Linda, sorting files for Bob and taking pictures for Caroline). Sara is the only one who is not bringing home any kind of money.
Remember that Sara is younger than Micky McMaincharacterface and they're both in college-that-looks-suspiciously-like-high-school, and from a well-off bougie household where they won't be expected to work until they're finished with school.

Micky doesn't even pay rent, he only works those extra jobs cause he wants extra spending money (which mostly goes into Caroline's pocket).

If anyone's a failure here, it's Caroline: Her very-poorly-thought-out brick-and-mortar cosplay outfit shop only stays afloat because she milks thousands of dollars out of her horny little brother, whom she leads on with the prospect of sex.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can we all stop postulating about Sara's apparent age?
She's cute as buttons. Let's leave it at that.

I agree with Viressa on Caroline, though. Not only her cosplay shop but most of her content just felt flat, almost like it was sold on either her arse or her boobs and not her as a person.
They tried giving her some personality traits, but the paper thin ego patrons started crying about it and Icstor turned back to his same old pandering and Caroline regressed to just being a hot wet sister who gravitate around her little brother's cock. :poop:

• Wow
Reactions: NeoSquall

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Can we all stop postulating about Sara's apparent age?
She's cute as buttons. Let's leave it at that.

I agree with Viressa on Caroline, though. Not only her cosplay shop but most of her content just felt flat, almost like it was sold on either her arse or her boobs and not her as a person.
Cute as a button and looks suspiciously like she's about a quarter of the way through puberty.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can you edit as conversations? I would like to translate them
It's Ren'Py. The second thing you'd have to do is to decrypt the game's files.
The first thing is to ask ICSTOR if he'll let you translate it. Chances are that he'd say "Go for it" but it's just good form to ask permission first.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sad that he has become so inconsistent.

He makes a lot of money from his patreon, so he could've just hired someone else to work on it while he took a little break.
Um...art doesn't work that way, dude. You "hire someone else" and you get inconsistent art.

Hey, anyone got the Celia "Ahegao" picture, I've been looking backwards for about 200 pages and I'm going crazy, because I can't find it... It doesn't help that everytime I use the search bar, it doesn't work... Also, anyone got picture of the neighbors too? And the other picture where Linda and Caroline is stroking the MC's cock?
Search works fine for me. I search and the oldest one it finds is my post. Go back 1 page and you see the picture.

What do you mean by "everytime I use the search bar, it doesn't work"?

Cute as a button and looks suspiciously like she's about a quarter of the way through puberty.
A quarter of the way through puberty with c cups? Damn, how big is she going to be when she's done?

It's Ren'Py. The second thing you'd have to do is to decrypt the game's files.
The first thing is to ask ICSTOR if he'll let you translate it. Chances are that he'd say "Go for it" but it's just good form to ask permission first.
This is a pirate site, and he hates us. Never mind that probably half his patrons came from here. Fuck him. If someone wants to translate this, they should just do it.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
C cups? Nah, more like B cups. Still nice, suckable, playable, fondleable, but definitely not C cups.
Cup sizes are relative, this means that an F cup isn't always bigger in volume than a C cup.

Cup sizes are calculated based off the volume of the breasts compared to the volume of the woman's ribcage. This means that same sized breasts can vary in cup size depending on the overall stature of the woman.

Relative Breast Size.jpg
Depicted above are equally sized breasts (red) on women with differently sized ribcages (black) and since the respective relation in each case is vastly different, all three breasts have a different cup size albeit having the exact same geometric volume. From B to F cup in this case.

Sara is of a rather petite stature and her breasts are huge compared to her ribcage and thus I would wager her being a D cup or above.
12.jpg

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah but it matters hellova lot what that number is before that D. So when we usually say D we don't imagine 30D... which would be B on someone like Linda.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes