Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
all so called "special" events in every adult are waste of time
I don't feel like that when the special event is inside the main game as an extra, or something after the game, like how it was with Dreams of Desire.

I don't mind when the developer has consistent schedule, but the last build was 10 months ago. He can't actually expect that the people would be patient, or even comprehensive about that.

So then will he actually meet the august release date?

Also who's going to get content in .7?
About August release, we can only hope.

About content, if I remember correctly. 0.6 will be Caroline and Celia (plus neighbourhood), 0.7 will be Sara and Judy and 0.8 will be Linda.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Sad that he has become so inconsistent.

He makes a lot of money from his patreon, so he could've just hired someone else to work on it while he took a little break.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hey, anyone got the Celia "Ahegao" picture, I've been looking backwards for about 200 pages and I'm going crazy, because I can't find it... It doesn't help that everytime I use the search bar, it doesn't work... Also, anyone got picture of the neighbors too? And the other picture where Linda and Caroline is stroking the MC's cock?
You should join his Discord channel. I think it was an announcement. If not you can find it in the fat art channel.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Such a long time until Linda gets some love. I know some ppl will argue that the last patch was all about Linda, but that just makes it worse, cause it means that her next update is so far away!

Also, on an unrelated side note, I found a good excuse for ppl to not like Sara: She is a bum. Bob is working, Linda is working, Caroline is working and the MC is working 3 different jobs (cleaning for Linda, sorting files for Bob and taking pictures for Caroline). Sara is the only one who is not bringing home any kind of money.

On an other note, I will admit I just posted the above to rattle the hornets nest called "Sara's fanbase" cause I need some entertainment until Caroline comes back to distract me from how much I miss my Linda.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Do you have the discord channel links for both? I'll try looking there and see if I can find it.
The discord link is on the first page. The two channels are sub-channels of his discord. Once you join you will see them.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes