Kamran143ee

Jun 11, 2018
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
All links are down...
Modder has apparently deleted their account, which version are you after?
Android

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
If all of the arguments were to be removed I'd venture about 80% of this thread would boil down to people asking about an update and snarking on people asking for an update.
You left out the snark that comes out if they ask an often repeated question. Most of them know this game inside and out. But a reply to an easy question for them will be. Look it up themselves. It has been asked before look at other pages. Don't you know how to use the search function?

Personally, this whole thread has become a guilty pleasure to me
It is nice to have a place largely free of politics to have some discussions. That is what this thread is to me, a guilty pleasure.

If all of the arguments were to be removed
I am always amused by the people who say the noise makes it hard to find any news about the game. The News comes from his Patreon page and his Discord channel. Then it gets discussed here. The loudest voices know it right away. I am on the Discord channel. That is his place so I don't mention faults there. I respect his space. He hardly makes announcements so it is easy to follow. The "other side" I will call them. Would prefer it all be removed. That would just kill the traffic here but make them happy. They don't seem to understand that this is not the Discord echo chamber.

Just read this quote. Look at the victimization and sense of superiority dripping all over it. First off, there is no guilt or innocence in any of this. It is just a silly discussion. That is the whole point. This person, I assume thinks they are the white. Vs the blackness, a white knight perhaps? The last sentence just seems like the proverbial old man yelling "Those darn kids!"You always have to wonder about people. Who needs to infer directly or indirectly they possess superior intellect. Only an insecure person possessing superior intellect would find this necessary.

"We're living in up-is-down, black-is-white times where the instigators of anarchy are the true innocents and anyone who notices their actions is the problem. It's a world driven by tween intellects and we're seeing a small version of it in this very topic.?

The poor poor pitiful me is always funny. Sing it Linda. Oh wooo is me

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Well, obviously!

I mean, it's only about the drama, we've been told (says those who actually incite such in the first place, as if they had no hand in the matter and are somehow above taking such responsibility.)

We're living in up-is-down, black-is-white times where the instigators of anarchy are the true innocents and anyone who notices their actions is the problem. It's a world driven by tween intellects and we're seeing a small version of it in this very topic.
Not sure this is directed at me. My point is I for example enjoy the whole discussion/argument/drama with DiddlerGames. I disagree with him but the "drama" led to you and others making posts that I found informative as you know more than me about the rendering process.
Posts like yours that I agree with and inform me would be gone as well without these "instigators of anarchy" as you may call them since the most interesting posts are replies in my opinion (besides announcements obviously).

Reactions: Q Who

jok3rr

Sep 16, 2018
Is there a point waiting new update, or should i just start new gameplay and then continue after update?
Will devs change something in previous gameplay?

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a point waiting new update, or should i just start new gameplay and then continue after update?
Will devs change something in previous gameplay?
Dev isn't changing anything that happened previously. If you have already reached the end of the current content you might as well put this game to the side until the update comes.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
You left out the snark that comes out if they ask an often repeated question. Most of them know this game inside and out. But a reply to an easy question for them will be. Look it up themselves. It has been asked before look at other pages. Don't you know how to use the search function?
The "snark" here is justified:

This is the only forum I've participated in to any extent (out of the RC flight, astronomy, motorcycling, audio etc. forums I visit) where people ask so many questions that are, more often than not, answered on the same page that they're posting to. Most people in other forums realize, even on their first visit, that's it's actually faster 95% of the time to use whatever the forum's search feature is instead of asking something and waiting n amount of time for a response.

Searching is so much the norm and so ingrained in the culture of every other forum I've ever seen that the mods are usually the ones that advise junior members to use the search feature. Hell, I've seen mods give users official warnings for asking redundant questions and, while I'm not suggesting that we should have that degree of formality, it's hard for many people that have been online for any length of time to read some of the "oh hey cant be bothered to read anything so chew my food for me" without getting frustrated. It's heartening to see the mods themselves occasionally remind people that they can find the information in seconds by searching.

(edited for typos)

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Not sure this is directed at me. My point is I for example enjoy the whole discussion/argument/drama with DiddlerGames. I disagree with him but the "drama" led to you and others making posts that I found informative as you know more than me about the rendering process.
Posts like yours that I agree with and inform me would be gone as well without these "instigators of anarchy" as you may call them since the most interesting posts are replies in my opinion (besides announcements obviously).
No, it is not directed at you. It was more expanding on what you said.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The "snark" here is justified:

This is the only forum I've participated in to any extent (out of the RC flight, astronomy, motorcycling, audio etc. forums I visit) where people ask so many questions that are, more often than not, answered on the same page that they're posting to. Most people in other forums realize, even on their first visit, that's it's actually faster 95% of the time to use whatever the forum's search feature is instead of asking something and waiting n amount of time for a response.

Searching is so much the norm and so ingrained in the culture of every other forum I've ever seen that the mods are usually the ones that advise junior members to use the search feature. Hell, I've seen mods give users official warnings for asking redundant questions and, while I'm not suggesting that we should have that degree of formality, it's hard for many people that have been online for any length of time to read some of the "oh hey cant be bothered to read anything so chew my food for me" without getting frustrated. It's heartening to see the mods themselves occasionally remind people that they can find the information in seconds by searching.

(edited for typos)
You discount how many non-english speaking people participate here. I speak Spanish(not fluently) and use a translator at times. When I write I am lazy an use it. Many times what the translator says is not what is written or what I intended to write. I know Spanish well enough to tell.

I have gotten used to the repeated questions on F95. MNF was the first thread I followed consistently. It was a buggy mess that required a walkthrough for much of the progress. People would ask a question that had just been answered on the previous page or even the same page. You would then see 5 people say they should look it up for themselves. It is like getting upset at the sun rising. Just help out and move on. Since these questions are so easy to spot. The people uninterested in helping can scroll past it in a fraction of a second.

out of the RC flight, astronomy, motorcycling, audio etc.
All of these subjects you can find on Google. You do not need to go to a site like the ones you mentioned for that information. Comparing this, to say a Spitfire group is comparing Apples to Oranges. All of the groups you mentioned you joined out of interest shared. You already have a decent knowledge of the activity or group focus. There are not a lot of sources on Google to find out how to get a blowjob from Linda. So these repetitive questions will get crammed into a thread like this one. If I want to know about RC flight I can google a lot of sources. Not so many to find out where is secret photo 7 is. Again, easier to just help out, it is better internally to not become upset at it. It sounds a little OCD honestly.

Last point. How many times have you seen people ask how to extract the compressed file? I have seen it often enough to see a pattern. These people can't even extract an .rar or zip file. I think it is quite a stretch to expect them to effectively use the search function.

If they improved it, I am not sure, but this search is not the best. I have searched in a specific date range looking for a post. I know it is there but the search does not find it. I have had to go to the thread to manually find it. It really just seems to be more efficient to help no matter how repetitive it becomes. Instead of repetitively compounding the problem by adding useless results to any search. 1 useless question + 5 unhelpful replies vs 1 useless question + 1 answer to the question. Plus I like to help anyway.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I doubt it. He always needs 10-14 days for testing and he is not even on 100% yet. Quite far from it really. Better be prepared to wait till the middle of september to avoid suffering ;)
I agree with you. I did not mean that the game would be ready to play, only that maybe this part would finally be finished. Finally, these speculations and questions about the release date would end.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
It is only the 17th. He can easily make the August deadline. None of us can really know what stage he is really at. He can be playtesting parts of it right now. It seems best to just wait and see if it happens.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Last point. How many times have you seen people ask how to extract the compressed file? I have seen it often enough to see a pattern. These people can't even extract an .rar or zip file. I think it is quite a stretch to expect them to effectively use the search function.
I find this almost obscenely ironic given your choice of avatar. Because it seems to me that what you're essentially saying is "People are going to be stupid. We should just accept their incompetence."

Now tell me about Q's role in the Star Trek universe. The Continuum, or at least the Q played by DeLancie didn't take this view on things, did he? If he had, Next Gen would have been a very different show. Instead, he gave Picard and the rest of the Enterprise crew a hard time, but in doing so, he enabled them to become better, to grasp insights into the way the universe works that they never would have had the opportunity to see before.

While I am fully aware that most people going "Just look it up yourself" are speaking out of laziness themselves - as in, they don't want to take the time to provide a substantive answer. But I don't really see what's so bad about someone walking in here without even the basic skillset of how to use a search engine, and then being told "I could give you the answer, but you're better served learning how to learn the answers yourself."

Reactions: fried
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes