Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I find this almost obscenely ironic given your choice of avatar. Because it seems to me that what you're essentially saying is "People are going to be stupid. We should just accept their incompetence."

Now tell me about Q's role in the Star Trek universe. The Continuum, or at least the Q played by DeLancie didn't take this view on things, did he? If he had, Next Gen would have been a very different show. Instead, he gave Picard and the rest of the Enterprise crew a hard time, but in doing so, he enabled them to become better, to grasp insights into the way the universe works that they never would have had the opportunity to see before.

While I am fully aware that most people going "Just look it up yourself" are speaking out of laziness themselves - as in, they don't want to take the time to provide a substantive answer. But I don't really see what's so bad about someone walking in here without even the basic skillset of how to use a search engine, and then being told "I could give you the answer, but you're better served learning how to learn the answers yourself."
I agree with many people just being lazy. It is true. It still seems better not to make that judgment.

"People are going to be stupid. We should just accept their incompetence."

That is basically what I was saying. But I do not want to add a negative connotation that phrasing implies. I would not call it incompetence. Some people just don't know. What you or I see as easy, others can view as challenging. What you see as a piece of cake might be quite hard for me. Who knows for sure?

I say this with zero snark. I just do not see teaching general life lessons as a role here. Not to say that you cannot do it. But you are conveying the old adage. Give a man a fish and you feed him once. Teach a man to fish and he can feed himself for life. For this thread and for this type of website. It just seems better for all to just give them their meal. Be a little kind, which always feels good. And let him\her sort out if they are better off learning how to fish for themselves or not.

As for the Q avatar. I just wanted to change my Bender avatar. Q may have taught lessons. But it can't be denied that he enjoyed irreverence. I saw that meme and thought it was funny. For the record, I only know Q from TNG. I could not watch his Voyager episodes. And by season 3, I could no longer watch DS9 in case he made appearances there, IDK. You might, therefore, have more insight into his character than I do.

"are speaking out of laziness themselves"

Let me ask you this simple question. If you had a real live person in your presence. Ask you a question that you may have answered countless times in your life. Would you really tell that person that they should find things out for themselves? Or perhaps help them? Or perhaps help them and THEN explain that they should learn these things for themselves? The impersonal nature of the internet should not change that behavior.

Kamran143ee

Jun 11, 2018
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
All links are down...
Modder has apparently deleted their account, which version are you after?
Android
OK found the android versions (anika mod & the standard port) and uploaded them to my mega
Here -
I have not tested them, I don't have android.
Thanks

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
It is only the 17th. He can easily make the August deadline. None of us can really know what stage he is really at. He can be playtesting parts of it right now. It seems best to just wait and see if it happens.
Says 85% though. and it's usually very updated. that he would all of a sudden reach 100 without updating AND started testing is very unlikely.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
You discount how many non-english speaking people participate here. I speak Spanish(not fluently) and use a translator at times. When I write I am lazy an use it. Many times what the translator says is not what is written or what I intended to write. I know Spanish well enough to tell.

I have gotten used to the repeated questions on F95. MNF was the first thread I followed consistently. It was a buggy mess that required a walkthrough for much of the progress. People would ask a question that had just been answered on the previous page or even the same page. You would then see 5 people say they should look it up for themselves. It is like getting upset at the sun rising. Just help out and move on. Since these questions are so easy to spot. The people uninterested in helping can scroll past it in a fraction of a second.

All of these subjects you can find on Google. You do not need to go to a site like the ones you mentioned for that information. Comparing this, to say a Spitfire group is comparing Apples to Oranges. All of the groups you mentioned you joined out of interest shared. You already have a decent knowledge of the activity or group focus. There are not a lot of sources on Google to find out how to get a blowjob from Linda. So these repetitive questions will get crammed into a thread like this one. If I want to know about RC flight I can google a lot of sources. Not so many to find out where is secret photo 7 is. Again, easier to just help out, it is better internally to not become upset at it. It sounds a little OCD honestly.

Last point. How many times have you seen people ask how to extract the compressed file? I have seen it often enough to see a pattern. These people can't even extract an .rar or zip file. I think it is quite a stretch to expect them to effectively use the search function.

If they improved it, I am not sure, but this search is not the best. I have searched in a specific date range looking for a post. I know it is there but the search does not find it. I have had to go to the thread to manually find it. It really just seems to be more efficient to help no matter how repetitive it becomes. Instead of repetitively compounding the problem by adding useless results to any search. 1 useless question + 5 unhelpful replies vs 1 useless question + 1 answer to the question. Plus I like to help anyway.
I can tell, most of the time, the difference between a non-English-speaker and someone just being lazy. Even at that, I have no problem interacting on Russian-language RC forums and the search functions on them work well enough using Chrome. And it's impossible to misinterpret (pun intended) when someone writes in adequate American colloquial English that they "can't be bothered" searching or reading the thread - that's simply laziness. It's the same situation when someone posts a question to the board that's answered just a few posts before - the same browser translation that enables them to write "when is the update" will allow them to read, half-a-dozen posts before, "the update arrives in August". This is just simple commutative logic...

The search function here, especially after configuring the results to be sorted by date are pretty good - not the best but good enough to search for "compressed" and get current, relevant results.

Finally, I would suggest that encouraging people to use the search feature, pleasantly or otherwise, will teach them to not to simply post before reading the a page or two of the thread ultimately reduces the signal/noise ratio and reduce the number of posts that someone needs to wade through to get the information that they need.

You do what you want - I'm not a mod and I can't do anything other than to suggest you're wrong - but consider that "helping" these people is part of the problem and not the solution.

(edited for the usual typos)

Last edited:
Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I can tell, most of the time, the difference between a non-English-speaker and someone just being lazy. Even at that, I have no problem interacting on Russian-language RC forums and the search functions on them work well enough using Chrome. And it's impossible misinterpret (pun intended) when someone writes in adequate American colloquial English that they "can't be bothered" searching or reading the thread - that's simply laziness. It's the same situation when someone posts a question to the board that's answered just a few posts before - the same browser translation that enables them to write "when is the update" will allow them to read, half-a-dozen posts before, "the update arrives in August". This is just simple commutative logic...

The search function here, especially after configuring the results to be sorted by date are pretty good - not the best but good enough to search for "compressed" and get current, relevant results.

Finally, I would suggest that encouraging people to use the search feature, pleasantly or otherwise, will teach them to not to simply post before reading the a page or two of the thread ultimately reduces the signal/noise ratio and reduce the number of posts that someone needs to wade through to get the information that they need.

You do what you want - I'm not a mod and I can't do anything other than to suggest your wrong - but consider that "helping" these people is part of the problem and not the solution.
I usually do a bit of both because I can sometimes sense their pain - search here has improved in the past year, but it can still be non-obvious to users (and, getting it to sort for a thread-specific search seems difficult.)

Unless the answer was literally a page back or the first post, in which case I only reference those because it's possibly laziness in such cases.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Was there a way to delete saves from the main menu? I've got so many in there it's gotten confusing to keep them in order.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Was there a way to delete saves from the main menu? I've got so many in there it's gotten confusing to keep them in order.
You have to go to the user\apps\roaming folder and delete the files left there by Milfy.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Yes, just hover over the save with your mouse and press the delete key. Doing it this way will delete the save file in both the game folder and the AppData>Roaming>RenPy folder.

If you want to delete outside of the game, then you need to delete the saves in BOTH folders otherwise they'll still show in game.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Was there a way to delete saves from the menu? I've got so many in there it's gotten confusing to keep the
Yes, just hover over the save with your mouse and press the delete key. Doing it this way will delete the save file in both the game folder and the AppData>Roaming>RenPy folder.

If you want to delete outside of the game, then you need to delete the saves in BOTH folders otherwise they'll still show in game.

Thanks that was what I was looking for. I remembered someone posted this a while back but I couldn't remember how to do it from the main menu.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It's mid-August and the author didn't release any updates in the whole 2019: what did you expect?

p.s.: most likely we're going to see 1 update in a whole year only. IMHO 1 update in 1 year means: this is a dying project that's never going to be completed.
He took a break, stop being so dramatic. He's been keeping everyone updated the entire time. You guys are such big babbies.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Out of curiosity, how many are there in the team of the development of Milfy City?
Sorry for the really late reply.

ICSTOR is the developer and does images.
There's a programmer.
And then there's me, the writer.

I think there are also a couple of other people with other tasks - but I'm not too familiar with the staff.

I only work, and only get paid, when I'm contracted to do some writing for ICSTOR. Sort of like a freelance, as and when required.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
It's mid-August and the author didn't release any updates in the whole 2019: what did you expect?

p.s.: most likely we're going to see 1 update in a whole year only. IMHO 1 update in 1 year means: this is a dying project that's never going to be completed.
Following the Christmas release ICSTOR took very sick. They had been working 12-16 hours per day rendering and burnt themselves out.

I think he most certainly did the right thing when he paused his Patreon account. We're back in business now though and working to get the next version out ASAP.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes