djax

May 5, 2017
so the developer wrote this

Full steam ahead!

Everyone is busy working on the new release. The programmer is working on two new minigames. The writer is finishing Caroline's storyline, and I’m finishing rendering Celia’s content. (Renders for Caroline and Cindy are finished.)

At the moment there is more than 1100 renders. I’m working all day and doing everything I can do to release this extra large version this month. I hope I’ll manage to do it without any delays. I’m certain that I’ll finish working on the images within 8-12 days. The problems is that there are still animations and testing to do. IF there will be a delay in the release I can only apologize and promise to send the game to all of you who pledge for this month. I think it’s fair for everyone.

If you want to see all the previews for the upcoming release with Caroline, Celia, Cindy and the neighbors please go take a look at our discord channel. :)

then he has about a week to rule everything. see how it works out.
then it'll be DELAY :ROFLMAO:

crazy-horse

Mar 19, 2019
i never noticed this before but when did this game go on hiatus and what were the reasons? Was it the whole patreon not allowing incest games thing?

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
i never noticed this before but when did this game go on hiatus and what were the reasons? Was it the whole patreon not allowing incest games thing?
For Health reasons. Someone several pages back said that ICSTOR said he would be working less for his health when he comes back too.
whole patreon is a big scam.. I mean take a look at AAA game dev's who charge 60$ for full finished games and then take a look at patreon games.. 2year--3yrs--4yrs still under development-- with monthly 1-50$+ for small to hour long updates.. :LOL:
I dunno. It definitely depends on the dev and the patron. Some AAA games are released and don't work, then are released with systems to get even more money like loot boxes or in game Real Money markets. Look at blizzard. Charges $40-$60 for Overwatch, then has lootboxes. In the first year it made them over a billion I think. Where as, if you support one of these guys, at the $5 tier, that's $60 a year. Some only ask for $1 even.

Also, fun fact about Diablo 3 and the Real Money Auction House. They kept something like 25 cents to every dollar and also made the items on the market affect your drops in game, even when you play alone. Always online DRM is fun.

Reactions: Pharan

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 371874 View attachment 371875

WTF a car batery? Does he wants to torture Celia? No wonder she wants to beat the crap out of him...:oops:

Now that's proper punishment for a bitchy teach game be like "finish her" ... they should bring that shit in the 1st pic to MK lol it look like he's nuking her, man :LOL::ROFLMAO:

That dude should charge her for those "therapy" sessions :ROFLMAO: next patient should be that little ho, Dalila (or whatever her name was). Keep them coming ICSTOR !!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes