ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Tie her up in the boy's bathroom stall bent over the toilet and with a blindfold and a chastity belt that blocks off her pussy but leaves her asshole vulnerable. Then charge $500 per use.
Only $500!? You bloody cheapskate! ;):cool:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'll be pleasantly surprised if the update comes out before the end of the month, but I don't think it's realistic. If he hadn't expanded it with the Neighbors content then it might be possible.

But no, the release date hasn't been "officially" pushed back to september, at least not yet.

justinsider2727

Aug 15, 2019
so i am at the point where i have given caroline 200. i now have no more money and have done everything there is to do until i get another 150 for caroline. any ideas. cant pick up rubbish anymore, ol man wont give any money. not sure what to do here.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
What a horrendous post!

• You aren't armchair quaterbacking about something you are not supporting.
  • You aren't predicting a doom-and-gloom scenario about an established Dev, for your own sense of superiority.
  • You aren't trolling with truthy tidbits to strongly imply that the Dev and his team are hoarding time and money because of their current level of patronage.
  • You're not a sockpuppet who uses the same wording and sentence structure as the other sockpuppets.
  • You're not a low-poster coming in to offer black/white criticism for something which has ass-all to do with their lives.

I mean, how does this contribute to the constant bitching and trolling? Huh?!!

Sad!
What exactly are sockpuppet accounts going by the actual thing the account sounds like a pretty idiotic creation.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
There is a conversation between Linda and Judy over the phone and it becomes clear that Judy was advising Linda for a while now and that her making a move on the mc was "subtly encouraged" to the point where mom could actually dared to do so. They have a past the mc isn't aware of and Judy is the "mastermind" behind Linda's actions.
Hmm... maybe it's Linda who initiate this with Judy ? Maybe one day, Linda figured she loved her son, and go to a psy. And maybe after that, Judy had the idea to experiment something.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hmm... maybe it's Linda who initiate this with Judy ? Maybe one day, Linda figured she loved her son, and go to a psy. And maybe after that, Judy had the idea to experiment something.
Obviously its Linda who had the urge, of course. But such urges doesn't translate into actions like that. So she ended up discussing it with Judy who instead talking her down.. gently convinced her that the best thing to do is to have tons of lewd sex with her son. Damn.. i need my therapy sessions with Judy!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Obviously its Linda who had the urge, of course. But such urges doesn't translate into actions like that. So she ended up discussing it with Judy who instead talking her down.. gently convinced her that the best thing to do is to have tons of lewd sex with her son. Damn.. i need my therapy sessions with Judy!
Judy is likely the biggest pervert in this game. :p

Reactions: Jaun Karr

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
so the developer wrote this

Full steam ahead!

Everyone is busy working on the new release. The programmer is working on two new minigames. The writer is finishing Caroline's storyline, and I’m finishing rendering Celia’s content. (Renders for Caroline and Cindy are finished.)

At the moment there is more than 1100 renders. I’m working all day and doing everything I can do to release this extra large version this month. I hope I’ll manage to do it without any delays. I’m certain that I’ll finish working on the images within 8-12 days. The problems is that there are still animations and testing to do. IF there will be a delay in the release I can only apologize and promise to send the game to all of you who pledge for this month. I think it’s fair for everyone.

If you want to see all the previews for the upcoming release with Caroline, Celia, Cindy and the neighbors please go take a look at our discord channel. :)

then he has about a week to rule everything. see how it works out.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes