Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I should be finished writing the Caroline scenes in the next 24-48 hours.

I don't really have much more to update than that - just a short progress report to whet your appetite.
I thought her content was done months ago?

ooo I learned a new word. I had never seen "whet" used before. I always used wet which now seems like the incorrect usage. Interesting.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I thought her content was done months ago?
ICSTOR was off sick for quite a few months. There might have been a render or two floating around, or maybe some fan art - but the actual image set only arrived with me a couple of weeks ago. Regardless, the writing is going well and ICSTOR is in better health than they used to be. :)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
ICSTOR was off sick for quite a few months. There might have been a render or two floating around, or maybe some fan art - but the actual image set only arrived with me a couple of weeks ago. Regardless, the writing is going well and ICSTOR is in better health than they used to be. :)
Thank you for replying. Good luck with your work. I would have thought the writing would come first and the renders were done to represent the writing. It must be hard to write a script that follows the renders.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thank you for replying. Good luck with your work. I would have thought the writing would come first and the renders were done to represent the writing. It must be hard to write a script that follows the renders.
I can mix/match the order as required.

The pictures are usually numbered, say 1-50, and there is a general overview of what the scene should entail.

I sometimes jumble them up, or bounce back and forth between certain pictures to change the scene as I write it.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I can mix/match the order as required.

The pictures are usually numbered, say 1-50, and there is a general overview of what the scene should entail.

I sometimes jumble them up, or bounce back and forth between certain pictures to change the scene as I write it.
Out of curiosity, how many are there in the team of the development of Milfy City?

MrMonster

Nov 15, 2017
ICSTOR is working for almost a year including some holiday time. He's now acting like Taleworlds company, Making people curious about the release (Bannerlord) but never do it :D And after game released, everybody is gonna finish it in like 30 minutes :D Wait almost a year, play around an hour Yayyy :D

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
There is also an additional piece of evidence when the MC asks Linda about when she first noticed her feelings for him. She mentions seeking out a professional therapist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think we can take a pretty safe guess at who this therapist is.
#14,595
i told that in November 2018 =D

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
I assume once Caroline's storyline finished there is a chance that Icstor will end up losing some of his patrons since she is the most popular character according to the polls. Other devs will also try to catch up and surely some of them will do, its only a matter of time and hardware. Until then people have not alternative.
I decided to write this post after Onyxdime had posted his message above. We still have Celia and the neighbors writing to be finished. This update will definitely be released in September which leads to 0.7 has to be moved also, this makes me sad.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I assume once Caroline's storyline finished there is a chance that Icstor will end up losing some of his patrons since she is the most popular character according to the polls. Other devs will also try to catch up and surely some of them will do, its only a matter of time and hardware. Until then people have not alternative.
I decided to write this post after Onyxdime had posted his message above. We still have Celia and the neighbors writing to be finished. This update will definitely be released in September which leads to 0.7 has to be moved also, this makes me sad.
The only reason Caroline's popular is because the MC didnt get to bang her yet.As long there is linda this game will never get old.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
At some point in the Celia storyline, I need to bang her in the school & get seen doing it.
After the intro, that is the best way to restore my credibility at school...

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Viressa

May 24, 2018
At some point in the Celia storyline, I need to bang her in the school & get seen doing it.
Tie her up in the boy's bathroom stall bent over the toilet and with a blindfold and a chastity belt that blocks off her pussy but leaves her asshole vulnerable. Then charge $500 per use.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Don't know why the dude wouldn't take time out to respond to his patrons, he's already shown willingness to delay the update for extended periods of time, and not all of the messages would actually require a response. Rings hollow.

The only reason Caroline's popular is because the MC didnt get to bang her yet.As long there is linda this game will never get old.
Caroline won the 0.4 poll before you could have sex with either so that doesn't really fly.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Walking through the school corridor holding Celias ass in your right hand and therapists ass in your left hand.. That's how you can restore credibility.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

SupremeArancia

Jul 9, 2019
Is there anything to do with the teacher in 5.0? 'Cause I can't seem to be able to do anything after the letter. It disappeared and nothing happened anymore.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes