fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-5c-icstor.8012/post-2243844

1100 renders doesn't seem like much for 9 months. DR Pinkcake as an expample releases around 2K every 3 months. The Dev for Light of my Life has 1300 released over the last 4 months (2 versions).
The "whose dick is bigger" argument doesn't apply when we're talking about a Dev who went on healthcare leave due to burnout. (I also find DrPinkCake's posing a little more wooden in appearance than what ICSTOR carefully offers, but it's still good quality overall).

What matters is that they get out a good installment and continue to follow through.

Last edited:

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is talking about the game and aspects of the game not allowed in this thread? If it isn't I will stop.
If that were true, people wouldn't be agreeing with me or saying similar things. If my opinions were entirely original and no one agreed, that would be one thing, but I have seen plenty of others complaining about the same stuff I have brought up, for months.
My advice was do what you want with your money and you're disagreeing? What's that old saying, can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

I also want you to notice, all I've done is judge this developer and you are becoming more and more unhinged. Defending a person who most likely wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Might take a "Health Sabbatical Break" over it though.
Don't re-invent, but put in some effort. Make changes that are simple but make your layout and system look unique. That's the whole point of that. These games all seem to be the exact same thing over and over again. Even with a different engine, they could try new things to make a better/different game rather than the same "Make choice, roll mouse wheel to undo choice, make other choice". Their wheel is a square that is used a great amount, but could be made better with some tinkering.

Her clothing isn't ripped, it's un-clipped and clearly pushing through her left tit. He is using squish on her glutes, but not other spots.

The ring is floating. Loose is one thing, but that picture is a floating object. barely interacting with her hand.

I'm not trying to boss you around, I'm saying you shouldn't just accept what a dev gives you. I've seen devs do some pretty underhanded things and get away with it. I've seen devs do the minimal work needed and get called out for it, but the amount of Fanboy defending I have seen from patrons is something I have never seen. Even from fanboys of triple AAA studios like Bethesda and Blizzard.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
how do i unlock these weekend "events"?
I would recommend checking out the Walkthrough (linked in post #1 of this topic) because providing detailed advice here would essentially be mirroring what is mentioned in that document. Unless you are following the directions from there and still not seeing the event options ...

daedal

Apr 28, 2018
this thread isnt even that bad, all the discussion is more or less civil.
on top of that, its entertaining to read. no point in locking it unless your a baby who cant handle a bit of discussion.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
That was my thinking. I've enjoyed the game so far, and I've been waiting patiently for the next release. I don't thinking complaining here is going to make him go any faster

I'm not sure how I was being petty, but my point was that he isn't charging anyone while he's away on his break ... I was trying to understand why people are telling others to cancel their patreon sub.

There's a bit of a saga with this game, the Dev, and the forthcoming update.
I won't "fan the flames" but it's pissed off a lot of people on here, who whinge, whine, bitch and moan about it, even if they're his patrons, or not.

Go back to about Chrimbo and you'll see that his last update was a Christmas special. That was a one-off and it had no bearing on the game at all, despite a lot of people thinking it was canon. It wasn't.

Then read the shit-storm that followed it, along with the Dev taking a break for personal reasons. Then add the mother of all shit-storms on top of it. Then you'll see why people are the way they are about a game that they're basically getting for free, assuming that is they've not got it direct from the Dev.
And for fekks sake be very careful asking about the game on his Discord server. You'll get into all sorts of problems on there if you say the wrong thing.

Last edited:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
this thread isnt even that bad, all the discussion is more or less civil.
on top of that, its entertaining to read. no point in locking it unless your a baby who cant handle a bit of discussion.

FX6r.gif

More or less civil? There's been some serious shit-storms in this thread. Not what I'd call civil.
At the moment it's bubbling away in simmer mode, just waiting for the heat to be turned up.

Ed Kenway

Oct 18, 2018
well i guess i have no idea how to extract. what do you use for that?
use Winrar and open the file with it, you can then see an "Extract" button. Mark the file you want to extract, press extract, choose location, done.
If you never used WinRAR before, it's free. ignore the popups telling you it's a paid service

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes