Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
isn't it clear? Judy is a psychotherapist and conducts an experiment in the study of the nature of incest. Indeed, the prohibition of incest is one of the oldest prohibitions in human culture. She wonders how the breaking of moral barriers occurs. She wants to understand and describe this process. She gently pushed Linda and her son to meet each other. What to understand why they send it.
Either that, or she's one of us.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Didn't the dev pause his patreon during his break? At least thats what he said he was going to do on his website.
yes he did and he "accidently" forgot to pause it so it went 1 day further and he is such a good boy to give everybody who pledged that month accidently the game for free

Reactions: cimibibapa2

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
yes he did and he "accidently" forgot to pause it so it went 1 day further and he is such a good boy to give everybody who pledged that month accidently the game for free
I'm not sure if there was sarcasm in your post, so forgive me if I read it wrong .. but if he paused his patreon, why is everyone all uppity about how long his break was or that his patreon was still active or something?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I'm not sure if there was sarcasm in your post, so forgive me if I read it wrong .. but if he paused his patreon, why is everyone all uppity about how long his break was or that his patreon was still active or something?
100% real no sarcasm
and because that he delayed the update till august and as you can see we have the 15th of august and he decied to add some content for the neighbors aswell to this update which will take longer aswell and people dont like that decision some ppl liked it ie to have an update only with caroline because its already done and then wait 1 / 2 more months to have celia and the neighbors

i am just here and laughing at the wasted engery in raging about the not coming update from the people here

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Maybe a sense of entitlement or a desire for instant gratification, maybe it's both ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I honestly don't care what ICSTOR does or when he releases the next update, I'm not a patron and can easily just find other games to play instead of his.

Reactions: Thermophob

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Tell me how are some of the posters in this thread "giving a helping hand" by posting pages worth of nothing but complaints about the delay.
TBH i think this thread needs to be locked till it comes out i mean DoD got locked like for 1 or 2 hours before the update because it was just a shit show in that thread

Reactions: ElmerFudd and Hones

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Didn't the dev pause his patreon during his break? At least thats what he said he was going to do on his website.
Not like it's any of your business.
The f is wrong with you lol
Simple, discussion of the devs activities is not relevant to the discussion here, and none of anyones business, people should stop being petty.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
TBH i think this thread needs to be locked till it comes out i mean DoD got locked like for 1 or 2 hours before the update because it was just a shit show in that thread
Agreed but I doubt it ever will, the staff seem unwilling to ever lock this thread. I think I may just unwatch it until the update drops.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I think the worst thing about this situation for some people depending on your perspective is that they really don't care for Caroline they prefer Sara or Linda and the fact that the release of this update keeps getting pushed back that means so is the update for their preferred character, to be realistic we probably won't see Sara's update till late December/January and Linda's till sping so for people who want that it's an entire year for them. Do I agree with the manner that some are showing their content, no but I do see how it might affect some, the problem with this thread is both sides think their view is absolute whenever they see someone not adhere to their view they respons with childish venom instead of trying to understand where they're coming from, both sides have valid points should he have pushed the update back to add the neighbors, no all it accomplished was adding fuel to the flames, should people say to stop supporting this game, no it's counter productive no one wins if that happens, can we all agree to disagree and just bury the hatchet and end it.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Well the thing is that Icstor didnt do Votes for the next Character is because that Linda and Caroline had so many updates prior to i.e. Sara

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes