Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I don't think it will be finished this month. I guess it will take additional two or three weeks into September to get the job done. Hopefully it will be worth the waiting and future updates will come in more regularly.
But it's still 16 days of August. Maybe ICSTOR speed things up a little and those 85% will rise quickly.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm on the same boat. I don't really care about any of the other characters. Maybe the neighbour's daughter. But hey, isn't the next update focused on Sara? (After this one I mean)
I don't even care for Caroline...she got so much plot that to me is like a joke-character...don't care for Celia...i'm more into the therapist...and the other characters are quite forgettable for me...like i don't even remember their names..

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Let´s be honest: The first persons crying for the new mega link are the same that are butchering this thread with their "the dev is lazy! Only I know the truth so follow me!"-attitude.

Can´t we all just be patient and wait like pirates waiting for their prey? Because this is a pirate site... and we are pirates (and the pledge ppl have a letter of marque I guess...)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Let´s be honest: The first persons crying for the new mega link are the same that are butchering this thread with their "the dev is lazy! Only I know the truth so follow me!"-attitude.

Can´t we all just be patient and wait like pirates waiting for their prey? Because this is a pirate site... and we are pirates (and the pledge ppl have a letter of marque I guess...)
Unfortunately to be a lazy leecher one must also have a very high sense of entitlement. So they will keep crying over and over until the release is here. Then after a few minutes they will be asking for the next one. :cautious:

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Milfy City is a great game but it doesn't excuse such update schedule.

Yes MC have great Animations but same goes for DMD, Melody, Summertime Saga, The Visit, Midnight Paradise and so on.

Tbh the best h game animations that we can experience now is the ones from Wild Life.

Milfy City didn't receive any update since 2018.11.20 (and no Icstor doesn't work on any other game thats the only one)

Let's compare how much updates we got from MrDots since this date ( he actually works on 2 games):

DMD v 0.20 released 2018.11.30, Melody 0.0.7 released 2018.12.23, Melody 0.0.8 released 2019.02.23,
DMD 0.21 released 2019.03.30, Melody 0.0.9 released 2019.04.27, Melody 0.10 released 2019.05.25,
DMD 0.22 released 2019.06.29,Melody 0.11 released 2019.07.27, End of August his patrons will get Melody 0.12
From Nov 2018 to Aug 2019 MrDots released 9 Updates ( 3 DMD Updates) & (6 Melody Updates)

What did Icstor's patrons get since 267 Days ?

Not a single update !

Now his defenders will say but the quality of milfy city is amazing...

Yes it is & only few adult games have such a stunning quality but no update in 9 months ?
We are talking about erotic games & not about GTA VI
No, no, no. You aren't allowed to criticize a guy for unethical behavior who makes 10000$ a month. That's just not fair, ya know? You should be thankful that he's doing that shit and hope other developers imitate him :^)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There is a conversation between Linda and Judy over the phone and it becomes clear that Judy was advising Linda for a while now and that her making a move on the mc was "subtly encouraged" to the point where mom could actually dared to do so. They have a past the mc isn't aware of and Judy is the "mastermind" behind Linda's actions.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
There is a conversation between Linda and Judy over the phone and it becomes clear that Judy was advising Linda for a while now and that her making a move on the mc was "subtly encouraged" to the point where mom could actually dared to do so. They have a past the mc isn't aware of and Judy is the "mastermind" behind Linda's actions.
I honestly wasn't sure anymore if that scene actually existed or if I was only imagining that that was what was going on. Only clearly remembered this from the beginning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
You weren't paying attention then :sneaky: She is the insigator behind it :geek:
It has been a long time since I played the early chapters. I remember it being kind of hinted that she had some idea; but that's all I remember. I really want to see more of her. The character has so much potential in this story!

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Came to this thread after unwatching it and for the last 70 pages...more whinging, complaining, conspiracy theories... I really wish ICSTOR quits this game.
I liked it and would like for it to continue, but come on guys...

Seriously !

Reactions: Hero2001

daedal

Apr 28, 2018
You weren't paying attention then :sneaky: She is the insigator behind it :geek:
they played us like a fiddle

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes