Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Love the people calling on Patreon supporters to stop supporting the developer. Presumably so he won't develop it any more and the poster won't receive their free, pirated copy.
You should not call for anyone to stop support. However, they should not get their panties in a bunch for being called out as suckers either.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Those heels are so thin, that you can actually use them as nails/pins..probably they're made of adamantium or vibranium...otherwise i don't and can't understand how and why they aren't already broken...you can't sustain weight on those shoes!
They don't even look appealing with heels like that. Maybe he is adding superhero content and that is her secret weapon. One kick through the eyeball and you're dead.

D

Deleted member 1481465

Yeah, sockpuppet accounts don't tend to influence me much, either.

Oh, sorry ... I was thinking aloud. Were we talking about something of substance concerning the game, here?
Opinion still valid. Think of something better to come back with.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
There is a conversation between Linda and Judy over the phone and it becomes clear that Judy was advising Linda for a while now and that her making a move on the mc was "subtly encouraged" to the point where mom could actually dared to do so. They have a past the mc isn't aware of and Judy is the "mastermind" behind Linda's actions.
There is also an additional piece of evidence when the MC asks Linda about when she first noticed her feelings for him. She mentions seeking out a professional therapist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think we can take a pretty safe guess at who this therapist is.

gost2005

Mar 5, 2019
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Windows version no longer available ın any of the links.

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
isn't it clear? Judy is a psychotherapist and conducts an experiment in the study of the nature of incest. Indeed, the prohibition of incest is one of the oldest prohibitions in human culture. She wonders how the breaking of moral barriers occurs. She wants to understand and describe this process. She gently pushed Linda and her son to meet each other. What to understand why they send it.

gost2005

Mar 5, 2019
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Windows version no longer available ın any of the links.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes