Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
View attachment 371874 View attachment 371875

WTF a car batery? Does he wants to torture Celia? No wonder she wants to beat the crap out of him...:oops:
The car battery is actually pretty stupid. He wants to make her pay for not wanting to date her. A short loser not being appealing to a hot MILF. Who would have thought that was why? Making a MILF like Celia bend to your will(in a game). Is more interesting than his thirsty landlady and roommates TBH. Even if the others are more attractive. Having to work at it a little. Instead of them throwing themselves at you makes for batter gameplay. My biggest gripe in the story direction was the complete abandonment of the original story direction. Celia and sara's GF who played spin the bottle were just starved of any content. Carolines GF(amazed that after touching his magic cock she was not his love slave) was twice brought in for no real reason. It would have been a better lead-in if her GF was getting some good cock and she started to want some for herself. Maybe one day some fan will do the top of the class renders justice and make a fan mod.

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
Tell me how are some of the posters in this thread "giving a helping hand" by posting pages worth of nothing but complaints about the delay.
That was my thinking. I've enjoyed the game so far, and I've been waiting patiently for the next release. I don't thinking complaining here is going to make him go any faster :unsure:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Looked through the thread, didnt' see these posted. From Luxee

Is this from the next update? I don't remember seeing it before.
The car battery is actually pretty stupid. He wants to make her pay for not wanting to date her. A short loser not being appealing to a hot MILF. Who would have thought that was why? Making a MILF like Celia bend to your will(in a game). Is more interesting than his thirsty landlady and roommates TBH. Even if the others are more attractive. Having to work at it a little. Instead of them throwing themselves at you makes for batter gameplay. My biggest gripe in the story direction was the complete abandonment of the original story direction. Celia and sara's GF who played spin the bottle were just starved of any content. Carolines GF(amazed that after touching his magic cock she was not his love slave) was twice brought in for no real reason. It would have been a better lead-in if her GF was getting some good cock and she started to want some for herself. Maybe one day some fan will do the top of the class renders justice and make a fan mod.
Yeah. Story and a coherent plot were never one of icstor's good points.

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
Tell me how are some of the posters in this thread "giving a helping hand" by posting pages worth of nothing but complaints about the delay.
That was my thinking. I've enjoyed the game so far, and I've been waiting patiently for the next release. I don't thinking complaining here is going to make him go any faster

Simple, discussion of the devs activities is not relevant to the discussion here, and none of anyones business, people should stop being petty.
I'm not sure how I was being petty, but my point was that he isn't charging anyone while he's away on his break ... I was trying to understand why people are telling others to cancel their patreon sub.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
TBH i think this thread needs to be locked till it comes out i mean DoD got locked like for 1 or 2 hours before the update because it was just a shit show in that thread
Are you proposing shutting down the thread for an hour or 2 before the update or until he decides to release it? If option 1, sure why not. If you are suggesting option 2. Can you please explain what type of posts you would expect after so long? You are aware the is not an extension of the developers? If you believe this is an aberration of the internet-wide norm.
Can you provide a link to these nice places, because I would enjoy seeing it?

TBH i think this thread needs to be locked till it comes out i mean DoD got locked like for 1 or 2 hours before the update because it was just a shit show in that thread
You give a helping hand when a release comes out and people are not sure how to advance. It is a bit difficult to give a helping hand to last years content.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Is this from the next update? I don't remember seeing it before.

Yeah. Story and a coherent plot were never one of icstor's good points.
I am pretty sure this is fan art.
RC-1138 Boss

No, Luxee (Parental Love/ Apartment 69 dev) just happens to like Sara so he (and others on his discord) make pictures of her.

Here are some of the recent ones. Not sure if they have been posted before, but you can never have enough Sara.

View attachment 372130
View attachment 372131 View attachment 372132
View attachment 372133 View attachment 372134
You can always tell. Even when they look good they never look as good as Isctor's renders.

justinsider2727

Aug 15, 2019
it seems as though anytime i try to download one of these games its nothing but spam and wanting me to download bs on my computer like random search engines. any tips here? cause this is frustrating.

justinsider2727

Aug 15, 2019
it seems as though anytime i try to download one of these games its nothing but spam and wanting me to download bs on my computer like random search engines. any tips here? cause this is frustrating.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Use the Mega or Gdrive link

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
do i need a membership to that website or will it just download the game so i click on it and play?
No membership required you can just download, extract and play the game
PC: -
Mac:

Reactions: Polijbcr h u

justinsider2727

Aug 15, 2019
No membership required you can just download, extract and play the game
PC: -
Mac:
well i guess i have no idea how to extract. what do you use for that?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
RC-1138 Boss

No, Luxee (Parental Love/ Apartment 69 dev) just happens to like Sara so he (and others on his discord) make pictures of her.

Here are some of the recent ones. Not sure if they have been posted before, but you can never have enough Sara.
View attachment 372133
Okay, the one of Sara in the maid outfit is actually quite good. A+

Am now sad that we probably won't be able to make Celia wear a maid outfit. That would be great.

More games should do service kink stuff.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes