goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Unity is an engine with great range. The only limit is peoples skills. The Forest is made on Unity and it both runs and looks great. Timestamps is run on Unity. Man of the house is on Unity. Ren'Py is an easy engine. it's simple and straight forward with a low bar to use to make products. Same with RPG maker. engines with simple structures and systems to make simple games. If the engine is so good, why does every game look so similar? Why is there such a low bar of customization? Maybe they don't want to use Unity because they need to give the engine makers a cut and they want maximum profits. Maybe they should try game maker given that allows for much more customization and would be able to make a more unique game. Like Hotline Miami which was made on game maker. I actually am a coder. So this isn't conjecture. I've used several of these engines and at my current skill level, I like Game Maker.
"Every game" is a VN. For VNs (kinetic, choice-based or sandbox), Ren'Py is superior, IMO. "Every game" looks the same because they're doing the same thing. The default UI in Ren'Py is good enough; why reinvent the wheel?

Unity is a fine engine. You can do a lot of cool stuff with it. But even the best Unity VN engine (VNGINE, from Timestamps) isn't as good as Ren'Py. I think Timestamps and MotH are great, but IMO both would be better if they were written in Ren'Py. They aren't doing anything that requires Unity.

Your statement "engines with simple structures and systems to make simple games" - are you saying that Timestamps is more complex than Milfy City? What, in Milfy City, would be better if it was in Unity? What, in Timestamps, couldn't be done in Ren'Py?

Unity is harder to customize than Ren'Py. Writing C# vs Python. Just look at Midnight Paradise for an example. Total shit show in Unity, but regaining respect now that it's in Ren'Py.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I grant you the hand, but the calves, I'm not sure (could be clipped, but it looks a lot like thighs and calves squishing together). The clothing isn't clipped, it's ripped. It's supposed to look like that.
Are you talking about her bush? There's been speculation on that in this thread. Maybe she sometimes dyes it. Or maybe he changed his mind on the color, and didn't go back to re-render the incorrect image. They're bonus images anyway, so it's not like they're canon.
Looks like it's on her finger to me.

Sometimes rings are loose:
LooseStack.jpg
Stop defending someone who wouldn't care if you existed or not. Hold them in accountable, especially if you pay them.
Not really sure why:
  1. You feel the need to boss me around, and
  2. You feel the need to attack "someone who wouldn't care if you existed or not."

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Not really sure why:
  1. You feel the need to boss me around, and
  2. You feel the need to attack "someone who wouldn't care if you existed or not."
I believe we have more than one instance of a "troll professionale" in this topic, so it's not personal so much as purposeful.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Milfy City is a great game but it doesn't excuse such update schedule.

Yes MC have great Animations but same goes for DMD, Melody, Summertime Saga, The Visit, Midnight Paradise and so on.

Tbh the best h game animations that we can experience now is the ones from Wild Life.

Milfy City didn't receive any update since 2018.11.20 (and no Icstor doesn't work on any other game thats the only one)

Let's compare how much updates we got from MrDots since this date ( he actually works on 2 games):

DMD v 0.20 released 2018.11.30, Melody 0.0.7 released 2018.12.23, Melody 0.0.8 released 2019.02.23,
DMD 0.21 released 2019.03.30, Melody 0.0.9 released 2019.04.27, Melody 0.10 released 2019.05.25,
DMD 0.22 released 2019.06.29,Melody 0.11 released 2019.07.27, End of August his patrons will get Melody 0.12
From Nov 2018 to Aug 2019 MrDots released 9 Updates ( 3 DMD Updates) & (6 Melody Updates)

What did Icstor's patrons get since 267 Days ?

Not a single update !

Now his defenders will say but the quality of milfy city is amazing...

Yes it is & only few adult games have such a stunning quality but no update in 9 months ?
We are talking about erotic games & not about GTA VI

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Yes MC have great Animations but same goes for DMD, Melody, Summertime Saga, The Visit, Midnight Paradise and so on.

Tbh the best h game animations that we can experience now is the ones from Wild Life.

Milfy City didn't receive any update since 2018.11.20 (and no Icstor doesn't work on any other game thats the only one)

Let's compare how much updates we got from MrDots since this date ( he actually works on 2 games):

DMD v 0.20 released 2018.11.30, Melody 0.0.7 released 2018.12.23, Melody 0.0.8 released 2019.02.23,
DMD 0.21 released 2019.03.30, Melody 0.0.9 released 2019.04.27, Melody 0.10 released 2019.05.25,
DMD 0.22 released 2019.06.29,Melody 0.11 released 2019.07.27, End of August his patrons will get Melody 0.12
From Nov 2018 to Aug 2019 MrDots released 9 Updates ( 3 DMD Updates) & (6 Melody Updates)

Not a single update !

Yes it is & only few adult games have such a stunning quality but no update in 9 months ?
There was the christmas special, obviously he didn't work over the holidays, he took ~2 months off during which he paused his patreon. The update will be out when it's out, you will just have to deal with it, posting here won't change anything if you are a patron complain to icstor.

I don't see what the point is in comparing devs is supposed to accomplish, they all work differently, some have larger teams etc. This whole discussion is pointless.

Reactions: Kond and fried

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Honestly I'm reading this thread at 3 in the morning and I'm fucking exhausted so before I fall asleep I'll just give my 2 cents , I'm a simple man I just want to fuck Caroline whenever it happens it happens I'll just be happy for it then I can finally set my sights on Sara then yeah awesome or whatever

PS I'm probably not going to remember typing this so I'll leave this with one final note Sara is a beautiful freckle faced goddes peace✌✌✌

Reactions: RomanHume

Heykan

Jun 15, 2019
Wow i haven't even read all, chill out boys wtf... Just enjoy the game and leave the comments for things about the game...

PD: Can't wait for new content! :D

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Ignoring for a moment questions of IF this game is coming back...if/when it does; who else just really wants to see the psychologist get more involved. Particularly, I'd like to see her figure out what's going on between the MC and his family, get really turned on by it, and want in.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Ignoring for a moment questions of IF this game is coming back...if/when it does; who else just really wants to see the psychologist get more involved. Particularly, I'd like to see her figure out what's going on between the MC and his family, get really turned on by it, and want in.
She's in on the whole family fucking thing.

D

Deleted member 1481465

Not a single update !

Hey man, if they want to throw their money at him then power to them lining someone's pockets for no work. Downside being he knows he can coast along earning his cash and releasing whenver he feels like it, rather than putting in the hours and actually producing work on a reasonable schedule.

Each to their own, but I question the logic of people who haven't cancelled their donations until something of substance is released.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes