RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I guess I just take umbrage with the fact that you think it's your place to determine what people should be making for a given amount of work. And from what I can tell it's just your assumption that he's working less than 8 hours a day based on whatever formula you've concocted to calculate his actual time spent working.

You're outside the black box. You don't know what Icstor does with this time, his money or his energy. You don't know how long it takes to produce a game. You don't know how much he's paying his assistants, and you don't know what he does with the excess revenue.

You're standing on a platform of almost pure conjecture and I think the other readers here, especially those of us who are patrons, don't give a shit about your assumptions. That's all.
Don't bother with Didder. He/she/it is the living definition of a armchair expert (a game developer in this case), therefore always talking nonsense.:poop:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Then why is there still clipping and objects floating in his renders if his quality is so good? How about colours changing on things in between certain pictures and scenes? How about 0 custom objects. All store assets. Why use an extremely limited engine like Ren'Py instead of unity or something with more customization? There is a lot more than just renders that we can point at. But I don't want to point the finger at every short coming I have noticed that a lot of games have when you play enough of them.
Please show clipping and objects floating, and colors changing.

Why does he need to make his models from scratch? They're based on store assets, but highly customized. Just look at the problems people had on the fan art thread trying to get the girls right.

But really, the big problem with your statements - "Why use an extremely limited engine like Ren'Py instead of unity or something with more customization."

That just shows your ignorance. Ren'Py is based on Python. You can do just about anything with it - with the possible exception of a real time 3d game. Not to mention the Midnight Paradise Unity debacle - MP was Unity, it sucked, and LewdLab switched it to Ren'Py. Much better now. Contrary to what you seem to be saying, Unity is not automatically better than Ren'Py. And if you don't think you can make something besides a linear VN with Ren'Py, check out Sakura Dungeon. It's a traditional dungeon crawler, with quests, exploration, fighting and items - written 100% in Ren'Py.

Trust me - I'm a "coder"! :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Please show clipping and objects floating, and colors changing.

Why does he need to make his models from scratch? They're based on store assets, but highly customized. Just look at the problems people had on the fan art thread trying to get the girls right.

But really, the big problem with your statements - "Why use an extremely limited engine like Ren'Py instead of unity or something with more customization."

That just shows your ignorance. Ren'Py is based on Python. You can do just about anything with it - with the possible exception of a real time 3d game. Not to mention the Midnight Paradise Unity debacle - MP was Unity, it sucked, and LewdLab switched it to Ren'Py. Much better now. Contrary to what you seem to be saying, Unity is not automatically better than Ren'Py. And if you don't think you can make something besides a linear VN with Ren'Py, check out Sakura Dungeon. It's a traditional dungeon crawler, with quests, exploration, fighting and items - written 100% in Ren'Py.

Trust me - I'm a "coder"! :p
Yeah,also there is the 3 INC/ICSTOR,ICCreations and INCETON/,all have moved from RPGM to Ren'Py.
L&P too.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ah ok, i didn't know this thing… but what will happen if Bob knows of the relationship between MC and Linda?
The consequences of this choice are already known?
Nope. Gotta wait until Linda's next update (scheduled to be v0.8, due out in December) to see how the story continues.
I have choosen that Bob catch Linda in the act, hoping in some cuckold scenes! (Bob watch MC and Linda having sex…)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes