Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I'm just glad we are at the point where the MC can finally have full vaginal sex with multiple characters. (And at least anal for Sara.) I'm betting both Caroline and Celia are getting the dick this update.

It was maddening bluballing in the first few releases when everything was a tease.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's non-incest by default. If you have the incest version and want to change back, you just have to delete the "patch.rpy" and "patch.rpyc" files in your /game folder.

Reactions: dan837 and DJsona

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Yeah. Still remember the whole debacle because some people had such paper thin egos that they couldn't acept the fact that a 25-30 years old woman had a sexual life.
Then you must have a very faulty memory. Almost nobody had a problem with Caroline having sexual experience, a woman in her late twenties having sexual experience was not the issue there. The issue was her constantly rubbing it in your face. Unless you have some sort of fetish, most guys aren't going to be turned on by a girl telling them in detail how many cocks they've taken while giving them a lap dance. That dialogue was retarded and people were absolutely in the right for shitting on it.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Then you must have a very faulty memory. Almost nobody had a problem with Caroline having sexual experience, a woman in her late twenties having sexual experience was not the issue there. The issue was her constantly rubbing it in your face. Unless you have some sort of fetish, most guys aren't going to be turned on by a girl telling them in detail how many cocks they've taken while giving them a lap dance. That dialogue was retarded and people were absolutely in the right for shitting on it.
Ah yes, I remember this scene well:

Screenshot_106.jpg

Galin

May 5, 2017
I hate hairy pussy. The game have a hairy pussy settings ?
There is NO setting to turn hairy pussy off - spit...
I prefer shaved pussies - pull hair out of my teeth...
And I know it's not easy to create realistic looking hairy pussies with DAZ3D - spit, especially if you have done Morphs on it - cough

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
And I know it's not easy to create realistic looking hairy pussies with DAZ3D - spit, especially if you have done Morphs on it - cough
I'm sad to hear that. I'm gonna play this perfect game with vomiting and crying.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
This game isn't real-time, it's basically just a collection of pre-rendered jpegs and video files. An option to disable pubic hair would mean doubling the time necessary to make each frame where the girls are naked.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I see your point, but I have to disagree. Just to be clear, I am not a fan of NTR (unless we are talking about Netori). I personally don't care about a girl having had sexual experiences before, nor mind that she mentions it occasionally, as long as stays faithful to me from now on.
The only thing Caroline did so far which bothered me, was when she went out clubbing, specifically to find a date. Because this was in the present and not the past.

Other than that though, every time Caroline mentions her exes, she does nothing except praise her brother for being so much better than any of them. "Nobody ever made me feel like this" or "nobody has ever made me cum twice before" or "none of my exes were able to make me climax from oral sex".

I find it weird, how you can have a girl constantly praise you for your performance in bed and you still find a way to take it as an insult to your honor. At least in my eyes.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes